Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by some funny shit

1. some funny shit

Preview Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation Gameplay Footage

:lol: it looks like some shitty game for Fast & Furious retarded fans
  2. some funny shit

KickStarter STASIS - An Indie Space Adventure Game - now with CAYNE DLC

Pyke hey, please make a game like Sanitarium k thx bye
  3. some funny shit

Any game that single handedly managed to revive your weakened interest in gaming?

Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles for Steel Panthers World at War. Difficult scenarios made by legendary "Wild Bill" Wilder (R.I.P :salute:) made me really grumpy and butthurt.
  4. some funny shit

Amnesia: Rebirth - sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent set in the desert of Algeria

I think Rebirth is B game, thats why it was outsourced and core Frictional Games is working right now on A game, different setting? EDIT:
  5. some funny shit

Combat Mission: Shock Force 2

Different games, not turn based and with no multiplayer.
  6. some funny shit

Combat Mission: Shock Force 2

Wanna see clunkiest UI and horrible performance? Try new Close Combat game. As for Battlefront. There is nothing better on the market honestly. They are having a super niche product, one of its kind, that is good, far away from perfect, but you still can enjoy and play for many hours. Sadly...
  7. some funny shit

Amnesia: Rebirth - sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent set in the desert of Algeria

Machine for pigs is walking simulator but at least story was nice and music was great.
  8. some funny shit

77% positive reviews and dropping Meanwhiel Photomadphobia has 97% positive reviews and is outselling new Amnesia RIP:hero: Could it be case of got woke go broke? It will need some Darth Roxor to analyse this.
  9. some funny shit

Phamasomasomamasomophobia is game made in Unity by few 12yo, that is selling much better than all Frictional Games combined x100.
  10. some funny shit

LOL WTF IS GOIN ON Game is cancelled, Frictional Games decided to commit mass suicide looking at Phamosamaspahobia sales.
  11. some funny shit

So this Phasmophobia game is selling billion times better than new Amnesia :deathclaw: RIP single player horror games
  12. some funny shit

We are all Kalin

FUCK CRISPY FREE KALIN
  13. some funny shit

Is it me or new Amensia looks kind of... not impressive/outdated?? I dont want to sound like a graphics whore but I've seen many indie horror games like that with better graphics and art direction that flopped hard. I am huge fan of Frictional Games, but damn, this look worse than SOMA. Its...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom