Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ROARRR

1. ROARRR

Development Info Josh Sawyer on the Road to Better Armor Systems

Why not have damage resistance over 100% percent. Incoming damage heals fighter. Why? Beacuse warrior so strong when hit by fist or weapon it will be like massage that rejuvinates. Warrior can only made ouch by magic and emotions. So person with high charisma can hurt feelings until person...
  2. ROARRR

Why is magic so strong in most RPGs?

to much logic in magic destroys the magical in magic. Right balancing means fun to play, not shitty sawyer balance. Hard to do? Yeah, but I earn my money also hard!
  3. ROARRR

Decline When did West begin to hate turn-based?

Japanese always busy. See tourist japanese? Click,click,click photo run click click click photo. They ned TB to chill. See western tourist human? lying beach and drunk, alwys chill. We human, we want what we have less.
  4. ROARRR

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 confirmed for release in 2023

You.Are.My.Friend! I live in basement of parents. I am singleplayer. I don`t know what arab and don`t know the land with name "white country". I have a skin color which I don`t know, because basement is dark and parent will not let me outside. You want be friend? We play RPG together.
  5. ROARRR

Game News Underground Life lives on Steam

basement of parent is good. Nice, warm and always food. Have bed and computer and love to play with myself....I mean alone. I am singleplayer. Game looks like my life.
  6. ROARRR

Game News Knights of the Chalice 2 Released

I backed the game and payed 80$ to download the game from his website. I used all 20 downloads becuase fucking updates. And now he makes a update with better everything and I payed for shit. May the game rott in hell. :killitwithfire:
  7. ROARRR

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Inevitable Excess DLC Released

Of course, NPCs in freindly arm drink a lot of bear. You want them in your game, you pay them.
  8. ROARRR

Community RPG Codex 2021 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Ok, my vote goes for Final Fantasy XV. Please inform us when the poll is over and the results are there. We all know that I will win, but to be fair, they should be told this by you pepe.
  9. ROARRR

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Inevitable Excess DLC Released

Owlpussy is out of gas. From now on they will produce emotionless content. I bet they do crunch and then go home cry in pillow because no one has iron balls to complain.
  10. ROARRR

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Torment: Tides of Numenera

If this shit does not work here the link with the right time http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-torment-tides-of-numenera.114144/page-13 ok here the real one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFWgKl-O-A#t=1m34s
  11. ROARRR

Game News The Banner Saga 3 suddenly on Kickstarter

The art is fuckin awesome...they should have made a movie
  12. ROARRR

Community RPG Codex 2016 Role-Playing Game of the Year & Age of Incline Voting

No Mr. Stack, it is a womyn. Maybe you were fooled by its name or it does not know what womyns mean:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:
  13. ROARRR

Mod News Icewind Dale in ToEE Engine: the first chapter demo beta or something

Fear not! There is a prophecy about a chosen one. A nameless one but he brings a time with big incline. Vanishing all popamol, again makes developement fine. If you say this all is a lie than you could be right. But sayin: I would settle even for a "mediocre" RTwP means you loosing the fight...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom