Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rhett Butler

1. Grimoire: An unbalanced, broken ,bugged, piece of shit

Is Cleve's son just Cleve or is he for real? I'm so out of touch, somebody fill me in!
  2. Can GD be more heavily moderated?

I don't mean delete all the lulz, just temp ban more fuckwits and delete what has no value at all - spam threads.
  3. Can GD be more heavily moderated?

Even just for a while? It is a fast flowing river of shit at the moment. A hard ass is needed to filter it.
  4. The best flash game I have ever played

Here it is: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550714 Play it, it is probably the best flash game ever made. If you can think of a better one post if of course.
  5. Development Info Them Indie Developer Blues

I lost interest in SOW when I heard the nifty magic system was being cut. Why even do this if the game ends up being ordinary? Make something unique or don't bother IMO. I hate to say this as you are a nice guy, but I don't think I will be getting SOW.
  6. Game News Age of Decadence Combat Demo - the Remix

I'm not sure if this is a problem with Wine or not, but there is no sound. Does the demo have sound? Also I can't talk to any of the shopkeepers, should I be able to? It also crashed my computer after a while. I think I'll install windows seven soon and try it again.
  7. Which games (if any) successfully managed to be mature?

Fallout 1, Deus Ex 1 and of course Duke Nukem.
  8. Happy New Year 2010 (Year of Decadence)

I got high and beat up a Rhino with a sledge hammer on New Year's Eve. What did you guys do?
  9. Game News AoD demo released

Awesome, this is a nice surprise! Does anyone know if the demo works with Wine? I don't have a Windows install at the moment. No big deal if it doesn't, I will just add a Windows partition.
  10. igetofftorpgcodex.net is worthless

Killing a polar bear with a spear to protect your dogs is manly. Cooking is for women and servants. Edit: Manly as fuck!
  11. igetofftorpgcodex.net is worthless

He has never been funny. Not once. The alt is shit, it should have been abandoned after ten posts. Please, whoever is doing this start again with another alt and put a bit more effort in this time.
  12. What RPGS are good?

OP should shoot himself in the penis before posting again. Use a snub nose .38 revolver.
  13. ArcanumAlive Project - Check out new website!

I know this probably sounds really petty but would you mind changing avatars? This is the only one I have used for this account and I don't plan on changing it, it fits with the user name so well and It also looks like me IRL. Well, an older me. I've sort of come to think of it as mine.
  14. Did something dumb, lost my password.

If I still had access to Bloodeyes' signature I'd include that. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom