Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Reject_666_6

1. Reject_666_6

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I love Owlcat's games, I love Dark Heresy, I love Rogue Trader, I don't mind bugs, woke xenos or nu-Xcom combat, but this game... is an abomination writ large. This is the worst RPG system I've ever had the misfortune of laying eyes upon. It is bloated, badly designed, badly presented...
  2. Reject_666_6

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Any benefit to doing so? Almost pulled it off by attacking during a dust storm, but in the last round the nigga boss ruined it.
  3. Reject_666_6

Depending on what version of 1.13 you installed, you might be in for a rough time with default settings. Enemies in adjacent sectors coming in to reinforce during combat is a big one, you'll need a radio operator merc jamming communications to safely avoid it. As a bonus he can call in...
  4. Reject_666_6

They nailed the NPC banter. There was another I missed where one slave goes, "Have you seen the shaman? He's so powerful he can even make your peepee longer." and then Fox chimes in with, "Guess I'm a shaman r00fles!"
  5. Reject_666_6

Yeah, most impressive detail I noticed was when I was aiming a shot with dual revolver Fox. I was in a position where the game said that the enemy was in cover vs her left hand but not in cover vs her right hand shot.
  6. Reject_666_6

I think the game is pretty good overall. It's got a solid core of a faithful sequel despite being marred by modernist game design brain rot. Just need to fix some bugs and have mods remove the enemy podshit, make a more complex inventory, better enemy goon AI and to bring back Bobby Ray's. Lost...
  7. Reject_666_6

In Progress Dawn of War Tournament - SEASON 3 NOW OVER

The roxor asks and we shall answer. Me and Cyberarmy played: Game 1 - https://files.catbox.moe/ms42e1.rec Game 2 - https://files.catbox.moe/bz1x9g.rec Also just for the record, we couldn't load the pic with the maps for our match so I hope it really was Quest's Triumph. :M
  8. Reject_666_6

So I played RK, didn't go so well. :M Game 1: https://files.catbox.moe/dxem58.rec Game 2: https://files.catbox.moe/hldqj2.rec
  9. Reject_666_6

"Oi lads, wez got invited by da humie tarts to a grill."
  10. Reject_666_6

I'll be around tomorrow, but if you wanna do weekend it'll have to be earlier in the day.
  11. Reject_666_6

Hey guys, I got my ass kicked by Jaedar!
  12. Reject_666_6

And reveal top secret turret rush strats?? Nice try, rabbi. Also, I'm pretty sure I shall go SoB/Ork.
  13. Reject_666_6

Reject_666_6 - rej - GMT-4 - SoB/Undecided

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom