Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rakanishu

1. A story about my FE character

All tastes are in the nature I guess lol And I'm not living in my Mom's basement in fact I have only one floor and I own the house as I'm 32 years old And I have a sex friend so no need for a girlfriend I'll try to find a way to improve my english ,pehaps you guys know of an internet...
  2. A story about my FE character

Ma'am is sitting in a rocking chair listening to some variety music,Julie is in her room listening to Heavy Metal,she's wearing a ragged T-shirt and a short She takes her radio and call MPU -MPU...MPU... -Yes miss Julie,what can I do for you ? -Well you could keep me entertained -I'm...
  3. A story about my FE character

well thanck you if it's not irony ,who knows at the codex lol currently editing it all ,too late for the mmorpg part alas Ok first part of stories has been uptated you guys were right it was pain for the eyes sorry again ok edited the second part now the third one and it will be done Job...
  4. A story about my FE character

Ok a better presentation can be found at http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =514477777 I'll stop posting stories in this thread until I understand fully editing So guys be realeaved for your eyes :P
  5. A story about my FE character

Julie and Epha are riding the wasteland,they horses are out of breath so they have to stop dangerously near fom a raiders camp. Julie put Carmina Burana ,the Orff Carl version,as a waring. The sound is so loud they're nearly shouting at each other. -Are you sure this is a good idea Julie...
  6. A story about my FE character

well thanck you for this change of situation I'll edit everything ok?
  7. A story about my FE character

Ironicaly or not
  8. A story about my FE character

yeah it's all about Fallen Earth And sorry for those who don't like my stories or hate them lol Perhaps you read only the first lines and it's true my english is like the one that can be found on russian games like Space Rager or Kings Bounty ,or worse mayap Wah-huh in bad terms I...
  9. A story about my FE character

*Julie is thinckering with her radio and tries arandom frequency *A desertic frequency like the environment aroundher... *Then tries another one *And suddently hears a glimpse that soundedlike...a distant melody...it's a song from Add N To X : Monster Bobby the song soon ends and the radio...
  10. A story about my FE character

At a bar only the bartender 5 mans at a table and a strange person at the counter with a duster,masked and with a hat.The bartender lost in his own little world his drying the same glass like what seems an eternity,the strange figure at the counter standing in front of a glass of tainted milk...
  11. Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

ok in fact I had already rescued the guy but forgot about it so everything went fine I'm now unstuck thanks to you
  12. Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

dammit I don't see nobody new at the camp and I have found the book but not the guy
  13. Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

thanks phelot thanks a lot I like the game ,so no love so far,perhaps I do a let's play Divinity 2
  14. Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

the tombstone on a hill of the isle ,the place where you will be able to transform into a dragon for the first time.
  15. Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

Ive been playing it for some time and the game is good ,but I'm not posting for that ,I would like to know what to do at the tombstone when you're in the process of obtaining your tower so I can play moar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom