Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by purpleworm

1. Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread

Tell her you don't love her anymore....AND you are now dating her sister. ;)
  2. List of Party Based Turn Based RPG Roguelikes?/Roguelike-Ish

Thanks for all the input! I have updated the first post to include all the games posted. If anyone has any more, please list them and I will update the first post. Thank you! :P
  3. Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread

Additionally, I agree with... If you don't know the ins+outs of the races+classes now, you will learn them soon. Just go ahead and try them.
  4. CRPGAddict

Well all you haters are just butthurt at the fact that the CRPG Addict has the most in depth CRPG blog out there. I say if you don't like CRPG Addict's place, then make your own CRPG blog. (Feel free to post links below). In the meantime I :salute: The CRPG Addict. I wait patiently for...
  5. Favorite Gold Box game?

Wow. Thanks for uploading that picture! I remember this one. It surely was a limited edition. I didn't bother with it since I had CotAB already, and I had played Pool of Radiance with a relative on his computer. Looking back at it now, I'm glad I didn't since PoR and CotAB were the best of the...
  6. List of Party Based Turn Based RPG Roguelikes?/Roguelike-Ish

Does anyone have a list of party based, turn based, RPG, roguelikes? I know of Oubliette + Tower of Darkness, and Guild etc. , but does someone somewhere have a master list with a whole lotta Party Based, Turn Based, RPG, Roguelikes? EDIT: To list party based, turn based, RPG Roguelikes...
  7. Why do developers stick so many dungeons into their games?

Re: Why do developers stick so many dungeons into their game Probably so the developer can claim that "THIS GAME HAS X NUMBER OF DUNGEONS MORE THAN THAT OTHER GAME! BUY THIS GAME! IT HAS MORE DUNGEONS!"
  8. Dragon Wars

I haven't played Dragon Wars in a very long time, but there is a good fansite at http://www.classicgaming.cc/pc/dragonwars/ with maps and walkthroughs and stuff.
  9. The Video Game Music Thread

I really liked the music to levels 1+2 of Dark Spire
  10. Gold Box SSI's Gold Box Series Thread

Fixed-MAXIMUM LEVEL LIMITS BY RACE AND CLASS CLASS HUMANS SILV. QUAL. HALF HILL MTH. KENDER ELVES ELVES ELVES DWARVES DWARVES ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Cleric Max Max Max Max 10...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom