Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by profreshinal

1. profreshinal

Zorbus (D&D-inspired roguelike)

When I played the game on my home LAN (installation not on the same computer as the one being used for playing) it would sometimes start throwing a series of memory access violation errors. first time it happened was when I tried reading a book and I could keep playing, trying to read more books...
  2. profreshinal

Zorbus (D&D-inspired roguelike)

Just got No3 on the death leaderboard and having enough search to detect everything can give alot of extra exp. You get extra exp from detecting secret doors and traps. The traps have summons that give exp so you can set them of deliberatly. I entered D8 at level 15 and exited at 18 so it seems...
  3. profreshinal

Crispy™ See!

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/why-are-we-all-numbers-du-finally-went-khmer-rouge.54196/page-29#post-2648906 It doens't fully comply, it still has "a signature" of sorts [/spoiler]
  4. profreshinal

Why does this site look the same as it did 5 years ago?

There was a fall-out between the devs of this site. The only productive one was forced to leave and his content stolen by the remaining freeloaders. Since then absolutely nothing has happened and the only responses the excellent community gets from the dilettants are snarky oneliners and...
  5. profreshinal

Ja2 1.13 New Stable Build Questions

It's been a while but I think the question indicates your mercs forgetting how many rounds they have left in the clip. May occur less with higher wisdom.
  6. profreshinal

Guess the top 10 ratings

I hope you're talking about full complete editions of games. There's this game I want and it has some DLC's...
  7. profreshinal

Guess the top 10 ratings

First! 1. Brofist 2. shit 3. funny 4. agree 5. acknowledge this user's agenda 6. informative 7. disagree 8. despair 9. bad spelling 10. Racist
  8. profreshinal

Dominions 5 Announced

I hear they start on land, just like atlantis.
  9. profreshinal

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

I think only the king of flames actually got banished all those other surviving mages are chilling in the neighbouring province. 1-2 turns worth of yogi recruiting are RIP. I didn't expect you to use your monolith there. Can't put up the necessary extra MR turn 1 when attacking :(. well played.
  10. profreshinal

How about someone to take over Bandar Log? I said earlier that I'd hoped the game would be finished before July or I'd need a very long extension well I won't be able to play another turn untill mid september. The throne rush time with my last turn wasn't succesfull enough to finish it right...
  11. profreshinal

Ohai, how you doing? I'm trying to get to your provinces and cleanse them of your evil but there's a thin layer of other players separating us like that weird coridor Mictlan has towards Nazca.
  12. profreshinal

I wasn't gonna do anything about them at first but then they were all over the old capital (+ring) and election time was coming up in Bandar Log ...
  13. profreshinal

My HDD died and I can't find a copy of the map/tga files that fit this game. Someone upload them and post links or PM them please. solved
  14. profreshinal

Is this game death and should I set to AI?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom