Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by PosledniKovboj

1. Game News Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Released

How is it compared to PoE1?
  2. Development Info Pillars of Eternity II Q&A Stream #6

is there anyone who still cares?
  3. So what are examples of good Choices and Consequences system?

Tyranny had some pretty good c&c. But it didn't have non-binary trans romance, so I guess that doesn't count.
  4. Review RPG Codex Review: Legends of Eisenwald

Agreed. This is a good game and deserves more attention.
  5. Jagged Alliance: Drug Flashback

Sorry for the restricted link, didn´t realize. Anyway, I hope Full Control as a company is fucking done for, there´s enough shitware developers raping good franchises as it is.
  6. Jagged Alliance: Drug Flashback

a new update in which the developers celebrate the improvement in review scores, after having whined about the same scores in their previous review and urging backers to do more reviews...
  7. Jagged Alliance: Drug Flashback

from the ever-so-rich steam discussions The games are crap, but the devs can still kick yo punk ass, BITCH.
  8. Jagged Alliance: Drug Flashback

even if you were to compare it to Dink Smallwood, it would still be shit. The mechanics are broken, the story is fed to you in a single dialogue window before you go shooting the bad guyz, it looks like shit, etc.... but most importantly, it lacks all the things that made JA2 fun = tons of...
  9. Starpoint Gemini 2

It´s meh. The combat isn´t shit, there does seem to be a lot of kill-loot-trade cycle, but jesus christ, the "quests" are fucking boring, they´re basically just a way to level up and get some $$$ quickly enough so that you can buy something else than the shitty starter starship, after that...
  10. Starpoint Gemini 2

Released on Steam today. Reviews are surprisingly good. Anyone tried it yet?
  11. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #72: Dragonfall Released

The combat is a giant chore for me. AI doesn't help, true. Haven't seen any c&c really, but that doesn't bother me. Haven't seen a single bug either, and I'm almost at the end (I think). I agree that it's better than the base game, but for me, it's still kinda...shit
  12. Game News Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter Update #72: Dragonfall Released

story's generic bullshit but no one cares, combat is boring as fuck but that goes back to the equipment, what else is wrong with it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom