Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by I'm Big Into Anal

1. I'm Big Into Anal

Game News Starfield releasing on September 6th

'd still smash lynda carter tbh
  2. I'm Big Into Anal

Game News Starfield releasing on September 6th

day one purchase for sigma males like me who dont give a shit about what others think of them
  3. I'm Big Into Anal

Indie The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut

played the first game to completion twice which is super rare for me nice game when it sticks with its knitting but gets a bit tiresome in the tower defence stuff thinking of picking up this edition for a long time but ive heard reports the TD stuff gets front loaded in later games is this...
  4. I'm Big Into Anal

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

picked up fallout 76 for 17 bucks
  5. I'm Big Into Anal

What game are you wasting time on?

you can read it on a hunt and it will still register as a skill point gained [even if you die] will free up valuable space too. glad to hear you are enjoying it
  6. I'm Big Into Anal

so was underrail
  7. I'm Big Into Anal

zero sievert best game ive played since underrail, I dont know why the codex isnt talking about this little game it is pure INCLINE its hard; holy fucking shit its hard. i have a 50% survival rate on hunts and bosses WILL one shot you and fuck boars man, fuck them right up the arse holy fuck...
  8. I'm Big Into Anal

Game News Caves of Lore Released

ahh 700 MB download that alone should be a hint of quality
  9. I'm Big Into Anal

Decline The year is 2023, where are my smellovision games?

and romancing NPCs... no one likes the smell of rotting fish [vagina]
  10. I'm Big Into Anal

Dead Space remake from Motive Studios

hahahah sad as fuck
  11. I'm Big Into Anal

this is a thread from a member
  12. I'm Big Into Anal

Steam Deck ~ PC Switch

or you are in the middle of a boss fight and kind of forget what you are doing and SPLAT
  13. I'm Big Into Anal

Sell PC Gaming to The Next Gen

a henry cavill hosted show where he goes around and showcases other well known PC nerds rigs would be a sensation

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom