Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by pm_675

1. pm_675

The Dark Eye Advise for noob, going to start Realms of Arkania series.

The Dark Eye, RoA system, is not DnD. It's german therefore complicated and I always forgot how exactly works for each game but you roll under three stats. Wich ones depends on what talent or spells are you using. Tl;dr read the manual to know what to do
  2. pm_675

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Well right there is your problem.
  3. pm_675

It´s not really like nuxcom compared to UFO since JA3 does have quite a lot of complicated systems under the hood even if sometimes they are half baked. Let´s not pretend that JA2, 1.13 or not, doesn´t have a whole lot of problems also like gameplay degenerating in prone scoped sniping spam...
  4. pm_675

Because he started playing JA2 a couple of year ago max. So of course for maximun codex cool points he praises 1.13 in all its modding bloated autist glory. Like most people here didn't play ja2 for decades and 1.13 for nearly as long.
  5. pm_675

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

So the new game is now a Pokemon game? gotcha catch em all :happytrollboy:
  6. pm_675

Sorry dude if it´s by the retard rating on your comment about th e genocide I disagree with it...

Sorry dude if it´s by the retard rating on your comment about th e genocide I disagree with it and tought you were a kike. Isn´treal can´t do much more than kvecht and randomly bomb
  7. pm_675

'Kay jew

'Kay jew
  8. pm_675

When I used explosives it was exactly like a grenade throw. It doesn´t land exactly where you want. I think, actually I didn´t use to much explosives between rng and the far superior 40 mm HE
  9. pm_675

I think he means to plant the explosives instead of having to throw them like a grenade, in wich case no you can´t.
  10. pm_675

Unity reveals plans to charge developers per game install - plans modified and CEO fired, lol

The only ones who have lost their minds is Riccitiello and Unity. It´s totally illegal what they are doing and any court would laugh at them if they tried to enforce it. I mean, even a mediocre public defender would have this tossed out of court in a second, it´s that retarded.
  11. pm_675

:nocountryforshitposters:
  12. pm_675

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

The fuck? Isn't the level cap 12? How on earth did you get 38 ac?
  13. pm_675

Yo, ArchAngel why don´t you go to any of the numerous threads about JA2 (1.13 or otherwise) on General RPG discussion like this one here and leave the JA3 thread to Ja3?
  14. pm_675

GameBanshee.com sold

Isn´t already sold? At least paid for.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom