Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pirata Alma Negra

1. Pirata Alma Negra

Development Info The Outer Worlds Panel at PAX West 2019 - Come to Halcyon Trailer

codex: begs for a tim/Boyarsky game the codex gets a tim/Boyarsky game also the codex: holy shit, it's a tim/Boyarsky game
  2. Pirata Alma Negra

Interview The Outer Worlds Feature at Game Informer: Rapid-Fire Interview with Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky

Yeah, cause of course a RPG is about pumping up numbers like a retarded Japanese
  3. Pirata Alma Negra

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

before yesterday, I would never be able to conjure someone pretending I don't know how to adjust brightness in-game, any game. living and learning
  4. Pirata Alma Negra

the SotFS version really has a terrible brightness or is it just me?
  5. Pirata Alma Negra

Interview Brian Fargo interviewed about Microsoft acquisition at Eurogamer

So Fargo is basically saying that Microsoft threw a pile of money on his kickstater like an autistic codex's user expecting a gem but will have to content themselves with a piece of shit like numenera without even saying something about it. Even a 5-years old can tell lies better than this...
  6. Pirata Alma Negra

Game News Aeon of Sands Release Date Announcement Trailer

Because not every fucking game out there needs to play alike
  7. Pirata Alma Negra

Is SotFS much more hardware demanding than the original?
  8. Pirata Alma Negra

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Sawyer is finally vindicated after years of Codex's autistic bigotry.
  9. Pirata Alma Negra

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

I didn't say anything about communism, but as you had to draw a comparison, I'll draw mine. Someone can either support capitalist practices or criticise what a company did legally with an employee. I have my stance, and it isn't the hypocrite one.
  10. Pirata Alma Negra

Twenty pages of capitalism working at its best. Sorry friend, you'll have to support those degenerated capitalists yourself.
  11. Pirata Alma Negra

I'm pretty sure if you thought about it, everyone will agree that a forum avatar can't be taken for granted by any journalism pretending to be vaguely respectable. If he is willing to give an official statement that's a totally different story of course, and I highly doubt he isn't being asked...
  12. Pirata Alma Negra

Someone summarize the last 20 pages since yesterday please

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom