Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Papa Môlé

1. Papa Môlé

Aw, you were thinking of me.

Aw, you were thinking of me.
  2. Papa Môlé

Game News Corsairs Legacy Will Be

How does Russia find time to make all these janky games while controlling the American elections? Such a work ethic.
  3. Papa Môlé

Game News Total War: Rome about to get Remastered

Wait, you are remastering a game that already has a more modern sequel? Why not just remaster that? Wtf is going on? Where am I? What year is it?
  4. Papa Môlé

Eternal Crusade (WH40K MMO)

The multiplayer for the Space Marine game that released was better than this.
  5. Papa Môlé

Gears of War 5 - now a tedious drama with female protagonist

Yeah tough talk shithead. I'm curious if you even poast anywhere outside of your little safe space echo chamber.
  6. Papa Môlé

Gears of War 5 - now a tedious drama with female protagonist

Cant wait till they get some ex-mma woman to play this character in the film adaptation and she gets fired making some typical meathead remarks on the twatter and you all suddenly jump to her defense against ebul cancel culture.
  7. Papa Môlé

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Watching that muscle chick swing a golf club to crush the skull of every millennial man-child's favorite surrogate father figure was one of the best moments in video game history.
  8. Papa Môlé

Welcome to Hell. Please enjoy'nt your stay.

Welcome to Hell. Please enjoy'nt your stay.
  9. Papa Môlé

Incline Best open world games of all time

I voted Darklands...
  10. Papa Môlé

Did you play on Survival mode where you can't do that with the owl?
  11. Papa Môlé

Far Cry Primal is the best Far Cry. I will fight you in real life if you disagree. With a club in one hand and a flint-tipped spear in the other.
  12. Papa Môlé

Incline MMORPG's with C&C/seriously diverging storylines?

Persistent worlds on the original NWN were the only thing I've ever seen that was close to an MMORPG with CnC.
  13. Papa Môlé

If morrowind had pvp

equip the ring
  14. Papa Môlé

wow. do you have an Instagram where you post such inspiring motivational lines that i can follow?

wow. do you have an Instagram where you post such inspiring motivational lines that i can follow?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom