Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by PanteraNera

1. PanteraNera

RTS Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance - Future Wars Terminator RTS

Later you have the choice between supplies, vehicles, infantry upgrades and vehicle upgrades. If you really try your best to capture vehicles (make them burn and stop firing on them so they do not get destroyed) and look around the maps after the mission is done, you very likely will swim in...
  2. PanteraNera

It depends, sometimes it is better to take the points, other times it is better to take the supplies. If I remember correctly 1 Goodwill Point nets you 10 supplies. So if you can get 7000 GW Points or 10000 supplies, the later is better.
  3. PanteraNera

Use your own infantry to storm the buildings. Use the ones with high CQC rating, especially Founders Commandos! Other option is using a lot of howitzers and bomb them into oblivion, downside is, that cost lots of supplies. The Abrahams with 120mm HE is also a great option, as are squads with...
  4. PanteraNera

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

If you haven't played the Backer Builds, which had a lot more tactical & strategical depth to them, haven't followed the development, especially the interviews around it's Kickstarter, than I guess it is decent. It could have been so much more, both in setting, as well in gameplay mechanics...
  5. PanteraNera

On the steam forums they said they planed a couple of DLC's, one which integrates into the main campaign, that is why I didn't do straight another run after I beat the game. Also they said they want to do a DLC were you play as Legion.
  6. PanteraNera

Especially if you place infantry in (very) strong buildings they become a real pain in the ass. If you have infantry with rocket launchers they make short work of enemy vehicles (including tanks). And the best way to get rid of enemy infantry in buildings is assaulting the building with your own...
  7. PanteraNera

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

While you are joking, as a German I can say ... that is more likely than you think. Germany is quickly & aggressively becoming one of the wokest countries in the world, the governments heavily supports & promotes it.
  8. PanteraNera

As I just rewatched it I have no idea why you think so. The movie added a bunch of (in my eyes crap), like the Hydro-Bot and the Moto-Terminator, also that Harvester that to me felt like something straight out of Transformers. There was the T-600 which was okay. And of course the T-H, the...
  9. PanteraNera

No Marcus was something else, he was a hybrid, a Terminator with human organs, most notably his heart and brain besides others. Grace is a soldier sent back from the future to protect, uhm ... that mexican chick, that will be the John Connor of the Legion timeline. Grace is a human enhanced...
  10. PanteraNera

It does have a step learning curve. I restarted my first run when I had finished the first half of the game, mainly because of a script failing which didn't gave me a (for me critical unit) in one of the earlier missions. By the time I finished the game, I learned so much that I wanted to...
  11. PanteraNera

I finished the campaign and it isn't pronounced at all. The only real connection is in the last two to three missions, regarding the hybrid tech, augmenting humans.
  12. PanteraNera

An upgraded Sherman with a rail gun: I really love the unit designs. In my eyes they nailed the post-apocalyptic feel. Another favorite of mine is the gun-trailers:
  13. PanteraNera

Screenshot thread

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom