Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Oriental European

1. HEY BLOOD CUNTS

Oh, and Paul Steed died. http://www.jacehallshow.com/blog/friend-jace-hall-show-paul-steed-passes/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Steed
  2. Doom 3 jump for cash edition

Wow, Cowboy Moment is a fag.
  3. HEY BLOOD CUNTS

Especially Dra-FFFAG-Q, your oh-so-fun-and-pretty Blood may get *gasp* a REAL SOURCE PORT! Like ZDoom/PRBoom for Doom-engine games. Spotted here: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/everything-else/60950-blood-possibility-of-a-source-port/
  4. Game News Wasteland 2 Colorfulness - Community Vote

Pff haha. Anyway, would vote B cause C is too bland and A reminds me Borderlands.
  5. John Carmack's $500 head-mounted display

HEY CUNTS, Morgoth is the same cunt who said that Doom sucks. JUST SAYIN.
  6. New Rise of the Triad game!

Most old shooters do not need a remake they need a proper source port. RotT runs well on DosBox with Game Launcher, so i really can't see the point. Oh wait, money, yeah.
  7. Review Rampant Coyote Reviews Age of Decadence

Yes, maybe, and it's not a compliment.
  8. Game News Wasteland 2 to have pretty portraits

tacticool modern warfare-ready soldier I wonder how women will look like.
  9. Review Rampant Coyote Reviews Age of Decadence

Argh. ??? I just said that he sounds like a newbie player, and i don't think that he made any comments that would show his experience as a developer. I mean come on, he "spend fifteen minutes moving from place to place and clicking on the same people who have nothing more to say" in a small...
  10. Review Rampant Coyote Reviews Age of Decadence

I think that this part shows that he's pretty inexperienced in tactical/turn-based combat, and that's just what i meant. Again, stop thinking that if the guy "worked in industry" he's some kind of guru in everything related to vidiya games and business.
  11. Review Rampant Coyote Reviews Age of Decadence

Geee, what a valuable experience. Also, that's development and not gaming, stop kissing every "insider's" butt. (no offense or bitter sarcasm intended)
  12. Review Rampant Coyote Reviews Age of Decadence

This guy sounds like a complete newbie in gaming.
  13. Game News First work in progress screenshot of Wasteland 2 revealed

I want to say two things. Screenshot looks like a sketch, where they put all those things associated with post-apocalyptic desert and the first game, and decided "Yep, that's pretty much what we are aiming for", and if that's the case, it's alright with me. People who yelled "Awesome!" or "Mods...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom