Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by orcinator

1. orcinator

Decline On why boss combat is shit (and why your favorite Soulslike sucks).

The dragon type boss was the real dragon Saint George killed.
  2. orcinator

Judas - narrative FPS set on a disintegrating starship from Ken Levine's Ghost Story Games

"Ken is based" Get Hype for Jew Dies, the official video game of the alt-right.
  3. orcinator

Why is Fallout New Vegas considered good?

That's just House of Leaves
  4. orcinator

Semi-random based on stat rolls. Possibly random depending on ref's call, gained through achieving the goal of the game but offering no actual choice save picking spells(depends on ref's call), random or ref's call As a player you had almost no control over this stuff so the challenge was to...
  5. orcinator

Shut the fuck up fake Grog, Real RPGs as Gary Gygax envisioned them don't even have builds.
  6. orcinator

KickStarter Peripeteia - Deus Ex-inspired FPS/RPG set in anime cyberpunk Poland

My Son you have a choice to make for your imisimi aesthetics, you can take character models that look like they were made by someone who never saw anime but had it described to him or you can go even further beyond....?
  7. orcinator

Aliens: Dark Descent - real-time squad-based tactical action

The alien Ai breaks down the second you press the crouch button so I'm not sure what you're on about.
  8. orcinator

Honest Opinion on Half-Life 2

HL2 is an allegory for the war in Afghanistan where the Taliban killed more U.S. "trained" Afghanis than the U.S. killed Talibans
  9. orcinator

RoboCop: Rogue City - new game from Terminator: Resistance devs

Reject Licensed Game, Embrace Ripoff Game
  10. orcinator

Honest Opinion on Half-Life 2

More like gay life poo am i rite?
  11. orcinator

Gold Box I played the NES port of Pool of Radiance for a bit; this game is terrible

We found the guy responsible for the replication crisis.
  12. orcinator

ZERO Sievert

I got bored of Quasimorph way faster since Amogustalker had the exploration aspect while morph just had differently colored squares and corridors.
  13. orcinator

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

I can't believe a sequel to a AAA open world game would follow the live service trend. If your franchise was never good, the retard fans won't care about some entries being worse than others.
  14. orcinator

ZERO Sievert

I played an earlier version. It was kinda neat at first when you were stumbling around, praying those NIGGER loners won't snipe you as you haul your overencumbered ass to the exit circle. But then you get decent gear, night vision and anti-rad gear (not sure why the game even bothered with the...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom