Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by One-and-a-half-Ivan

1. One-and-a-half-Ivan

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Does it mean you’re an upstart writer yourself?
  2. One-and-a-half-Ivan

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

From RPG Site's interview with Megan Starks: You know who to blame in case the characters end up being bland :M
  3. One-and-a-half-Ivan

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lol @ the way you can pickpocket Eder when he has his companion moment and speaks with you: https://clip2net.com/s/3U0qhm1
  4. One-and-a-half-Ivan

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

The more I read posts by Chris Avellone, the more it seems like some kind of sophisticated meta-trolling. He just happens to post the very things that will keep this thread boiling.
  5. One-and-a-half-Ivan

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Jeez, it's like 'pick your mommy or your daddy' situation all over again. P.S. Since mommy can't really do 'good morning son' it's an obvious choice.
  6. One-and-a-half-Ivan

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I’ll name 5 older ones: 1. Roadside Picnic by Strugatsky brothers 2. Peace on Earth by Stanislav Lem 3. Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein 4. The Man in the High Castle by Philip Dick 5. City by Clifford Simak
  7. One-and-a-half-Ivan

Game News The Black Geyser erupts on Kickstarter

When I saw the title of the article, I had flashbacks of accidentally walking into a gay bar. What a title indeed.
  8. One-and-a-half-Ivan

sawyer wants rpg to evolve

Obsidian - it dead. A penny for the 'Next Troika' guys. We are RPGCodex men We are the Troll men. Laughing together, Dices rolled for fun. Alas! Our dried voices, when We shitpost together Are quiet and meaningless As proof in forum war Or reason that we seek for In the games of Bethesda. Shit...
  9. One-and-a-half-Ivan

sawyer wants rpg to evolve

And Sawyer wins this thread again.
  10. One-and-a-half-Ivan

Game News Pillars of Eternity II delayed to May 8th

Gonna be the best game you played since Dungeon Siege 3.
  11. One-and-a-half-Ivan

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I thought that mechanics was always used to locate traps and hidden treasures? I mean, at least in the first game. Am I wrong, Prime Junta?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom