Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Old One

1. Old One

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Have you tried any you though were very good?
  2. Old One

Game News ATOM Team's next game is Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy, a fantasy RPG inspired by Baldur's Gate 1

I'm almost finished with ATOM RPG, and I've enjoyed in quite a bit. I'm looking forward to trying Trudograd. These guys should make a RPG set in 1970s USSR. That would be interesting.
  3. Old One

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

So what is the hardest start actually? I found the three barbarian one difficult (Northern Raiders, is it?) because all the northern houses are hostile so you have to skitter down to the desert ASAP to escape.
  4. Old One

Jeff Vogel Soapbox Thread

Looking forward to the 25th annual Jeff Vogel retirement tour!
  5. Old One

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

It's funny how three times in a row I got almost to the end of this game when there would be a significant update and I would start over. I just made it this time.
  6. Old One

Master of Magic remake from Thea developers and Slitherine

Except that MoM already has more viable ways to play than any other game I can think of - and wildly different ways, at that.
  7. Old One

Still, Newton gets to spend the rest of the game chillin' in the cantina. He should have something to do. I'm in favor of more Newton content. A Newton/Vivian romance, perhaps?
  8. Old One

I've always thought Newton, should he survive his ordeal, should end up replacing Old Jonas as watchman in the little bunker outside the gate toward Camp Hathor. It's odd that Old Jonas heads down to the cantina and leaves his post unattended.
  9. Old One

The text for the ending slides could use some significant editing.
  10. Old One

I'm looking forward to going through the Dire Crevices again.
  11. Old One

I would make a mod where you think you're going to get it on with Vivian, but she ends up running off with Gubbins.
  12. Old One

I would mod in a rift next to the jet ski store on the Core City docks.
  13. Old One

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Too bad there's no console command to make the dungeons non-linear.
  14. Old One

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

The mine is an excellent early dungeon. What's also great is that if you go back later after you've finished it, it has new (far less dangerous) inhabitants.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom