Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by oklabsoft

1. oklabsoft

Indie Lurking II: A Madness

I am a long ways along with recoding L2 as I did L1. The above issue will then be resolved.
  2. oklabsoft

Indie Lurking - Inspired by Ultima 3 (released)

Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the excellent feedback. I have been fixing a few bugs and will probably make some adjustments based on this. I will definitely check on hiding as a hidden character should not be targeted and attacking from hiding should do extra damage and indicate this...
  3. oklabsoft

Resolved on Discord and bug fixed for next update. :)
  4. oklabsoft

Thank you! Always love to hear about someone enjoying the game!
  5. oklabsoft

Brain cloud.... I knew it. (I mean, I didn't KNOW it but...) I knew it. :(

Brain cloud.... I knew it. (I mean, I didn't KNOW it but...) I knew it. :(
  6. oklabsoft

Whining session terminated. Go play NoTO: https://cryptrat.itch.io/note-of-the-outskirts
  7. oklabsoft

The things is, I had accepted that response from GOG and did not necessarily disagree with it until I saw that they had accepted Nox Archaist (nothing against Nox Arachaist which looks awesome). I just don't understand. Nox Archaist, Unknown Realm... I must just be marketing impaired. :)
  8. oklabsoft

GOG... "Your game is too niche" :argh:
  9. oklabsoft

Hey! If you enjoyed RPG CODEX top 10 game Nox Archaist, you might be interested in checking out Lurking I or II. Sorry, no feelies or Apple II version but it is a 'donate or not' download... https://oklabsoft.itch.io/lurking https://oklabsoft.itch.io/lurking-ii-a-madness Cheers!
  10. oklabsoft

Indie Lurking II: A Madness

Sadly, it is an issue that was not able to be resolved. Try using Ctrl-M in place of alt-tab. :(
  11. oklabsoft

Think I've got it. I will IM u a download link.
  12. oklabsoft

This is a creative workaround for you... Doesn't look like midi option for the published version is in the cards any time soon. I will keep u posted.
  13. oklabsoft

I have not forgotten you. Turned out something that I thought would be easy was not trivial at all. I had almost given up and then an idea popped into my mind. It will involve a vb6 'helper' program running simultaneously that receives the song to play from a data file maintained by the new...
  14. oklabsoft

Oh cool. Yes, let me see what I can do!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom