Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by nowanmai

1. nowanmai

Horizon Zero Dawn - open world action-RPG from Guerilla Games - now on PC

Shit, forgot that link thingy - 'ere Ya go - https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/08/07/horizon-zero-dawn-pc-review/ .
  2. nowanmai

Horizon Zero Dawn - open world action-RPG from Guerilla Games - now on PC

RPS says this - "Horizon Zero Dawn one of the most compelling, beautiful open world adventures" - so, not an RPG, per se. Gotta try this myself, but don't have high hopes, sadly.
  3. nowanmai

Game News Check out the new trailer for Space Wreck, still coming to Early Access in February

Vecīt, atceros Tevi no gamez.lv laikiem. Translation for non-Latvian speakers - "Dude, I so remember You from gamez.lv times." Projekts man pirmā dzirdēšana un izskatās/izklausās interesants! Visu to labāko!
  4. nowanmai

Game News Dragon Commander - Larian Announces New Game

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Somehow this reminded me of Jade Empire. And, yeah, a little Homeworld, too.
  5. nowanmai

Why do you prefer RPGs over other genres?

True that! Though choice & consequence is the roxxxorz for me! Grapics whoar!Lololol!1!!one Seriously, though, UGLY, and I mean UGLY graphics can turn me off. And I like Dwarf Fortress (am a fan, actually), ASCII version. So what does make me? AntiProGraphicsWhore? :roll: Some examples of...
  6. nowanmai

Interview Pete Hines interviewed at IGN

How much more retarded can one get? Has he ever played any of the Fallouts at all? Or, even seen them? Riiight.. So, by saying this - "we're pretty used to that with the Elder Scrolls, with the canon that we ourselves have created.", he admits, that they're used to raping everything...
  7. nowanmai

Impressions: Assassin's Creed

Sorry, but being a dumbass on the Codex seems to be the new style. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashishin And, it fucking seems, that this answers your questions about why there's no bow's and distanced shit like that. Really, nobody even tried to read and search about historical...
  8. nowanmai

AoD forces you to play certain roles?

I guess, it would be possible to just not do this quest. But, the idea, as I understand it, is that, you're from a merchant's guild, if you start out as a trader. And you must order the killing of an independent trader. Makes sense? If you're not with the guild, you're against it. And, it's...
  9. nowanmai

Cutscenes: Am I the only one who misses them?

You're prolly right about Diablo 2 - The Dark Wanderer, heading east, always heading east.. Yeah, it was kind of neat. I still play it sometimes just for the videos, which aren't really cutscenes. But still, they're great, atmospheric, if you will. Just brilliantly made, imo.
  10. nowanmai

STALKER V1.1 Patch beta leak (+free-play)

Yup, I consider myself lucky in that i don't have an apple style dvd drive, which would've thrown little pieces of the dvd right in my face when the shit hit the fan. Now everything's ok. I just play with the dvd in, hoping no bad shit is gonna happen. I mean physically, 'cause with the ABC...
  11. nowanmai

Obsidian's new and totally non-Aliens rpg!

As long, as MCA devlivers, I'm sold!
  12. nowanmai

That Arcanum module

I, actually, remember playing it. Or, at least, trying to play it. Wasn't all that great, but, considering, that there are almost none mods, which could (or were) be better, this doesn't leave you much choice. Either you try it or not is your choice & consequence. :) Still, I can't remember...
  13. nowanmai

Rehabilitation of dumbfucks

True that. Makes it easier for me to discern him from OTHER non-dumbfucked Walkin' Dude, even if they're alts. :shock:
  14. nowanmai

STALKER V1.1 Patch beta leak (+free-play)

Fuuck... now you did it, motherfuckers! You made me wipe the dust off the game's box and retrieve the dvd of the game. Damn you! Seriously, good topic, although, a bit off topic. But keep the mods coming, since I'm too lazy (and drunk) to search for them myself. Anyways, back to killing muties...
  15. nowanmai

Rehabilitation of dumbfucks

Yep, leave his tag unchanged. Or change it to something better, so we would nevar forget our dead, oops, dear DD sized dumbfuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom