Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by nobre

1. nobre

How do you store your loot in RPGs - pack rat behavior

My loot-hoarding habit has gotten so bad I need to store shit outside the game.
  2. nobre

why the hate on BG3

No one has changed my mind on this, because I have zero interest in BG3. I don't even know if BG3 is released, canceled, or still in development, despite visiting this site almost daily. Of course this means I could be missing out on a great game, but I'll take my chances.
  3. nobre

The Spirit of Adventure

Bro, congratulations for you have indeed transcended the CRPG. Now, go outside, there's the real adventure.
  4. nobre

What RPGs have you played in the last 7 days?

Diablo 2 1.07. Connoisseurs will recognise this version as the earliest, hardest, most bug-ridden version of LOD, with some real potential for crazy items.
  5. nobre

Age of Decadence Stinks

You can't be sane and materialistic, fedoratard. Pick one and one only. Also, your mom stinks too. Doesn't mean I didn't thoroughly enjoyed myself with her.
  6. nobre

Jagged Alliance 2 allows you to use mines and explosives to kill indirectly. For example use explosives to kill the rebels in Omerta or the gangsters in San Mona for some great loot, without making them hostile.
  7. nobre

Game News Ubisoft pulls the plug on Might & Magic X

Serves them right, they trusted a g*me company :M
  8. nobre

Grand Strategy Victoria 3

^ Mods did that thing right. Already in Vicky 1 you had Dye, and synthetic dye made from coal and chemicals iirc. Sugar from RGO sugarcane and from RGO 'fruit'. The latter needed a factory to process the beets into sugar. And so on.
  9. nobre

Game News Jagged Alliances on the Cheap

Mowing down redshirts in Alma right now
  10. nobre

why the hate on BG3

Two entries in the Codex top 70 means it's a beloved series. Now go play with your Gold Box or whatever it is you boomers enjoy.
  11. nobre

Some difficult Rpgs to recommend

Diablo 2 Hell difficulty untwinked on /p8. Hardcore mode optional.
  12. nobre

why the hate on BG3

Because Larian, the studio that made exactly one good game in twenty years, is going to brutally sodomize a beloved series with their retadred combat system, vomit-inducing graphics and quirky writing.
  13. nobre

Why codex dislikes balance

Balance only makes sense in multiplayer. Us monocled gentleman prefer singleplayer. Therefore, balance is scoffed at by proper lads.
  14. nobre

Recognizable vs Unrecognizable class design

Yes of course you should be able to make bad characters, or a wizard who can also carry a lot of stuff, or a wizard-warrior hybrid. But increasing strength shouldn't make your wizard powers stronger since things like casting spells very much belongs in the realm of the mental, not the physical.
  15. nobre

Why has the Codex not made a statement that Black Lives Matter?

Excuse me kind sir, but is your studio named after the beloved Commander?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom