Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nickos

1. Witcher 2 FAQ

Huh? The Witcher set the standards for C&C, so it'll rather have more of them (and rather better) than Dragon Age
  2. So how's Darghul coming along?

Do you feel DEATH'S breath on your back? Will this ever be finished?
  3. So how's Darghul coming along?

Looking at the current state of things i guess Darghul 2 will end like Duke Nukem Forever... :x
  4. this game sucks

You also suck... something else
  5. So how's Darghul coming along?

Crap, more than a month passed and still no news! What's going on?
  6. So how's Darghul coming along?

It's great to hear ya', Wolf! I wonder if you will make any other game after finishing Darghul 2...
  7. So how's Darghul coming along?

Thanks :lol: Damn, i thought that i'll get Darghul 2 on my birthday (23 Jan) Uhh...i shouldn't even think it'll be released so fast
  8. how much is in the demo? (DARGHUL) and other things:D

Yeah, me too. Too bad Wolf isn't too known "backyard" creator like uhh....MDickie :roll:
  9. how much is in the demo? (DARGHUL) and other things:D

I started playing Teudogar Demo on 17:24 and finished on 4:59 hehehehehe. Wondering how it'll be with Darghul 2
  10. So how's Darghul coming along?

Great to hear that you're doing the game at quite high speed. Good luck, mate!
  11. So how's Darghul coming along?

Damn, these forums are....Abandoned! I hope that Darghul won't be like these forums. Abandoned. So Wolf, maybe you will make a to-do list with features, bugs and percents of its implenetion\fix so we know that you are still working on it? Nickos Off PS. I'd like to beta test :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom