Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nemolus

1. So how's Darghul coming along?

Das warten hat ein Ende German: Ich denke da kommt nichts mehr. Habe diesen Thread jetzt jahrelang verfolgt, fast jedes Jahr hat es geheißen das Darghul bald erscheint. Ich habe keine Hoffnung mehr. Sehr schade darum, es hatte sich verdammt gut angehört. :( English: I dont think...
  2. So how's Darghul coming along?

Techdemo Kaput? He released the Darghul Techdemo yesterday, didn´t you noticed that? You can download it here: LINK April Greets! Nemolus!
  3. So how's Darghul coming along?

News? Hi, is there something new about Darghul? Can we hope to find the game under the christmas tree? :D
  4. So how's Darghul coming along?

News? Hi Wolf, something new about Darghul? Screenshots? Release Date? Demo? Short Gameplay Video? (Would be wonderful) :lol: Greets Nemolus :roll:
  5. So how's Darghul coming along?

Mount&Blade Hey, i´m playing Mount&Blade too. A very good game. I wish you a nice trip to asia Wolf. You seem to be a very busy man *g*. How about a little ingame video from the new Darghul? Or a few more screenshots. A new Homepage with a own forum? Only a few suggestions from me :-)...
  6. Darghul Screenshots

New Screenshots Thanks for the new Screenshots. Looks very interesting. :D
  7. Darghul Screenshots

Hi Wolf, it would be great if you make a few screenshots from the new features of the new Darghul game. Or maybe a little demo video? Greetings Me! :) -----------German Translation because of my bad english :)-------------- Hi Wolf, es wäre toll wenn du ein paar mehr...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom