Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nekot-The-Brave

1. Nekot-The-Brave

Indie Archaelund: RPG that combines 1st-person exploration with 3rd-person TB combat - now available on Early Access

I've enjoyed the game so far, put in about 7 hours and then complained on the forums about loading times and haven't played since. Will play again sometime soon.
  2. Nekot-The-Brave

KickStarter Grim Dawn

First level 100
  3. Nekot-The-Brave

Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

Was playing merge mod from MM6, and didn't realize what the "bolster enemies" option did until just now. I thought I was just playing the game wrong (which, I wasn't really) and things were just more tanky than I remembered. Then I came across the well in Rockham and despite everything I tried...
  4. Nekot-The-Brave

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Lord of Nothing DLC Released

They announced a Season Pass early on, and then another later on after that one was finished. They said they would release 3 DLC for each season pass. So we've still got 1 more paid DLC for this season pass to go. If you can't take them following up on their promise, then I don't know what to...
  5. Nekot-The-Brave

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Starting a new Unreal project. Going to be an MM6 clone (realtime w/slow). Seems like there's a distinct lack of those on the market for some reason. Guess I'll start posting progress once I've got some progress. Small scope project.
  6. Nekot-The-Brave

EA SPORTS WRC

Been playing this lately. The game officially came out a few minutes ago, but I had early access for a couple days. It's a new WRC (RALLY Racing) game, but from EA/Codemasters instead of Nacon/KT (the previous owners of the license). It appears that it will follow an annual release cycle with...
  7. Nekot-The-Brave

Diablo IV

Had fun with the latest season of D4. Got to level 100, but didn't fully complete my 'season journey' thing yet. It's pretty cool to play with friends, but the solo content is a lot better this season than before. Blood Harvest is pretty fun, which is a new helltide type event that switches...
  8. Nekot-The-Brave

Guild Wars 1

There was no sub for GW or GW2 on launch or ever.
  9. Nekot-The-Brave

Unity reveals plans to charge developers per game install - plans modified and CEO fired, lol

An "Install" also means EACH TIME a game gets streamed (like from stadia) or brought up in a web browser. So If I streamed a game 5 times/sessions, it would cost the dev 5 times.
  10. Nekot-The-Brave

Decline Starfield - Reviews, Bethesda Slander, Todd Howard's Sweet, Sweet Lies, and more

Played 60 hours in starfield so far. Pretty good. I'd give it like a 7.5 to 8/10. Like, it's a good game, not revolutionary or anything though. If you like bethesda's previous titles you may like it. Or if you liked Death Stranding, I'd give it a go. I got a lot of Death Stranding vibes from the...
  11. Nekot-The-Brave

Innovative Games that had disastrous long-term impact on the industry

How did we evolve from Time Crisis to Gears of War? Like can you trace me that lineage?
  12. Nekot-The-Brave

Innovative Games that had disastrous long-term impact on the industry

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
  13. Nekot-The-Brave

Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon

Playing the game makes the currency irrelevant. Even on the first playthrough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom