Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Naked_Lunch

1. Hi I'm new around here

but when did the rpg codex turn into 4chan? :(
  2. Anachranox

I second Prince of Qin. A damn underrated game. It had multiple quest solutions, dialogues that could change the outcome of certain events, a really interesting setting and most of all, awesome kung-fu movie accents.
  3. Preview Hinterland preview at GamesRadar

Considering Tilted Mill is made up of guys who did Caesar along with Prelude to Darkness, I think it has a lot of promise. Hopefully with a bigger budget they'll be able to make it less buggy.
  4. Top 5 Best Diablo Clones

Dungeon Siege II is awful for the first act. Then it gets better, but then bland again. The character system devolves into a boring mess and combat, while never booted down to DS1 levels, does get old after a while. Sacred is the best Diablo clone. Divine Divinity is too sophisticated to be...
  5. Bah! Drakensang sucks [rant]

You can run, aleph, but you can't hide
  6. Shattered Suns sucks according to Gamespot

Glow in the dark bukkake films have huge potential
  7. Arcanum is

yeah man, you wear that join date like a fucking gold star
  8. Anachranox

If you were reading about the game you'd at least know what the setting was. You're a liar.
  9. How does Beyond divinity compare to Divine Divinity?

Everyone harps on DD because of the first dungeon but you can skip it. It's not integral to the story at all. But if you have a problem with the story and the character system etc. that's a personal thing and I doubt my words will do anything to change it so go on, go on your way and go home...
  10. Arcanum is

Ah the sweet smell of our own piss
  11. Live your dreams...

Why is this not news? This is the best RPG news in a long while. The immersive environment, a HUGE inventory, and mounts like in Two World and Oblivion but better. This is front page shit right here.
  12. Gamer’s Bill of Rights

volourn wins.
  13. How does Beyond divinity compare to Divine Divinity?

Beyond Divnity is a really funny game. Not so much fun to play at times, but if you can find it for like 5 bucks give it a go. Divine Divnity is one of the best games ever made and a fine successor to the Ultimas.
  14. Braid

Braid is a really good band
  15. Incline free-roaming, nonlinear jrpgs?

go for suikoden, brah

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom