Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Murk

1. Murk

Game News Dead Monarchy Released

I bought this years back when you first popped up as a sort of "help a brother's dream out". Glad to see it come to fruition and looking forward to playing it now that it's complete. Also, nice voice over mang.
  2. Murk

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

JDR13 It's in: \Steam\steamapps\common\ELEX2\data\ini It actually doesn't work for me (neither .ini) and it resets the values when I boot the game. When I set the file to read only, still nothing. This is apparently what it *should* look like at FOV = 105: When the camera centers itself...
  3. Murk

Game is one step forward, two steps back. Some Risen2 vibes too... they even used the same animation/interface for lockpicking from R2/R3 (I know ELEX 1 had a very similar minigame but I mean they literally brought back the old style of angled bolt and everything.) They weird "transition to...
  4. Murk

They grant bonuses and the UI shows what they are though it's not exactly 1 STR = +1 damage. More like every few points of STR gives you a bonus to damage, but there's no LP cost with it, once you meat the threshold you get the bonus. Also if you haven't played Archolos, then yes definitely...
  5. Murk

So the camera zoom is a huge issue for me. I can edit the FOV from the .ini but the camera's proximity to Jax is driving me nuts. Anyone figured out how to get it to be as far back as when you sprint? Used to be just scroll mouse wheel like in every other friggin PB game but it's gone. what to...
  6. Murk

Gothic Returning 2.0 - The most ambitions mod and the closest thing to a GOOD remake that we ha

re: Returning and/or alt balance. What do the special gifts from innos do? The ones that are 250 karma. Based on the janky translation one adds 100 damage for 2handers, but not sure what the last option does as it just says "two hander".
  7. Murk

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Played through it twice, as a str/melee guard and then a dex/archer->mage mercenary and yeah, the game is fucking great. Long live the potatomen responsible for this wonderful gift; in all of its free glory. I'll be seeking them out and sending money their way that they may bless us again...
  8. Murk

Same happened to me -- after a few in game days he didn't care anymore though and wouldn't attack me on sight. No clue how intended any of it was.
  9. Murk

PB has no control over it, unfortunately. THQ no-dick passed it to some new studio from spain. sad.
  10. Murk

edit: fixed image links. also what in the fuck this is solid gold ITS JUST LIKE MY CHILDHOOOD more: http://wanderer.kamrades.com/ru/g.shtml bonus unrelated meme
  11. Murk

Beat it via guard path and uhh it's fucking great. Holy shit. Well done poolanders.
  12. Murk

Tacgnol thank you sir! edit: lol I ran by this guy a million times and thought it wasn't a store/merchant cuz he wouldn't talk to me. oh well, live n learn. IMO they should have put a sign up or something to give some idea since there's so many random "people working" NPCs that it's hard to...
  13. Murk

I've been avoiding the thread to not get any spoilers, and so far (about 20ish hours in) the mod is bretttty good. There's things to bitch about if one wants, but in terms of giving a nice gothic experience, it's well done. It misses the mark on a few things, and gets a bit generic at times, but...
  14. Murk

An even more religiously fanatical organization? Merkins it is.
  15. Murk

Game News ELEX II Factions Trailer

Too bad they ditched the robot voice actor from the first game. More factions -- hopefully with more faction specific shenanigans and interactions. Here's to joining whoever wants to nuke everyone else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom