Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MrBuzzKill

1. MrBuzzKill

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I like how polished the game is, looks incredibly good compared to the predecessors, but the (lack of) dialogue options is a bit underwhelming. For a CRPG they are quite a bit fewer than I came to expect, honestly.
  2. MrBuzzKill

Wartales - turn-based mercenary band RPG by Northgard developer - now with Pirates of Belerion + The Tavern Opens DLCs

Yep unfortunately have to agree with you. However it has become even more financially successful than BB, which means games coming out are going to emulate this formula and not BB...
  3. MrBuzzKill

Game News Outer Worlds Free in a Week

Interesting fact: it's Tim Cain's best selling game of all time.
  4. MrBuzzKill

Development Info Just Another Kickstarter - Scribe

Looks quite unique and interesting, maybe not enough to back but enough to wishlist Admittedly went :negative: at the platformer parts, because there is SO much of this type of look and gameplay already out there
  5. MrBuzzKill

Game News Sector Unknown is an upcoming isometric sci-fi RPG coming to Early Access this year

Thank you, I was gonna write this too. "Isometric" is constantly incorrectly used. It should be reserved to graphics like this:
  6. MrBuzzKill

Development Info Underrail: Infusion Dev Log #8: Weapons and Trash

Yeah, I loved this mechanic in Battle Brothers and Wartales too
  7. MrBuzzKill

KickStarter Phoenix Point - the new game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop

The 3 best things about the game for me, that actually make it meaningfully different from other nuXCOM-likes: 1. The aiming system. So simple yet so genius. The actual physical targeting and blocking by the 3D terrain and creature parts. 2. The destructible terrain 3. The will system. It's...
  8. MrBuzzKill

Anybody need a good animated 3D model?

Progress on the Hobgoblin, screenshot from Unity. Trying to get out of my comfort zone by including some fur.
  9. MrBuzzKill

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Released

I wonder how many users have been hard-conditioned by this point to only buy games a good 1-2 years after the "full" launch. I certainly was.
  10. MrBuzzKill

KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Thread

I'm glad they're alive.
  11. MrBuzzKill

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Released

Even if you didn't tell me, I would somehow know the average "game magazine reviews" would amount to 7.5/10. They're that useless and lukewarm
  12. MrBuzzKill

Game News Dragon Age: Dreadwolf will finally be "fully revealed" in summer 2024

It's funny that I used to dream of working at Bioware. How the times have changed
  13. MrBuzzKill

Game News Zoria: Age of Shattering releasing on March 7th

So, what sets it apart from every other party RPG in a default engine coming out these days?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom