Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mr. Salty

1. Mr. Salty

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

The tech is impressive, and many of the individual components look great. The ships, the space station, etc. However, when taking it as a whole, the overall experience is pretty shitty. It's horrifically un-optimized, crashes regularly, and can't host more than a dozen - or fewer - people in...
  2. Mr. Salty

So, which one is your favourite Witcher game?

Honestly, I enjoyed them all. Combat was never great in any of them, but obviously worst in TW1. I enjoyed some of the grey morality and snarky writing. If I had to pick, I would probably say 1, because of all of the crap that was available at the time, and I found it to be a refreshing change.
  3. Mr. Salty

Which game made you give up on Bioware?

As others mentioned, I gave DA:I a chance, even though I pretty much wrote them off after the shit show that was DA2. DAI was so much worse, although in different ways.
  4. Mr. Salty

Which game made you give up on Bioware?

It’s been a slow decline since the NWN OC. I didn’t mind DAO since I wasn’t expecting anything great. Playing it was like watching some mindless sitcom instead of an Oscar winnning movie, but wasn’t terrible. DA2 was awful in so many ways. The missed opportunity to make it a great game with...
  5. Mr. Salty

What do you think TES6 will look like?

If you notice the additional time they've been spending on the companions - Skyrim and now FO4, I fully expect a Bioware-ish Khajiit / Argonian tranny gender fluid companion in TES6
  6. Mr. Salty

What do you think TES6 will look like?

Don’t forget all of the foraging for honey, iron and lumber to build out-houses every 20 feet for your TESims!
  7. Mr. Salty

Decline What is the worst RPG of all time?

Unfortunately, I have had the distinct pleasure of playing a number of shitfests. But, DA:I has to be the king of that turd pile. I think playing it actually gave me cancer. That's on top of the other notable crap like Mass Effect 2/3, NWN, etc. ME A may have topped that, but I refused to...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom