Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mozgoëbstvo

1. Community RPG Codex Wasteland 2 NPC Raffle

Egads, DU! Not posted in a long time, but I needed... you're soooooooooooooooo dreamyyyyyyyyy with your ultra RP english and widow's peak buzz! AHAHAHAHAHA Cheesus. Does anyone else think, after this, that a video capturing the most notable posters of the codex should be mandatory? And their...
  2. Game News Age of Decadence November Update

Wow, this thing is actually shaping up well. Reached for the first time an ending (as a Praetor, just talkin' and peacemakin'). Fuck, the number of branching really makes your head spin. The sheer number of sinergy skills in dialogue, though, make it impossible to go completely for the idea of...
  3. Game News Age of Decadence November Update

Yeah! Time to see if I can finally actually finish the thing! Yeahhhhh :bounce:
  4. Development Info Grimoire Video Update

Oh, our dear CMB, fighting all the evils in the world, sandwiched between godless communism and ultra godless communism. Ah, Grimoire! I might actually find it in my heart to fork out cash for this one.
  5. Game News Age of Decadence October Update

"Few loremasterS have the skill"
  6. Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #29: Armor System and Fulfillment Website

Well, a pity. I wished I had found some knowledge beyond plate/mail in here, as they are the standard fare of all fantasy, but every other nation outside of the old world (a hyperbole, I know) dabbled extensively with lamellar armor (metal one) dabbled in it in the ancient and medieval age, as...
  7. Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #29: Armor System and Fulfillment Website

Examples of lamellar armor and shit, please! Curious to see how you'd represent it.
  8. Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Games Journalism Scandal

Ah... finally, a nice, long read, that is more about the general situation of this aspect of the gaming industry rather than yet another kickstarted game interview that says the same thing over and over. Between this and the Star Wars VII news, I finally had a good read on the internet once...
  9. Information You Will Believe a Golden Baby Can Fly: Grimoire on Indiegogo

Grimoire of Decadence! Remember that stuff? Make it happen. 2018 Circa would be possible if strenghts unite!
  10. Game News Important Dead State Stuff

This and AoD. The only news I currently care for at Codex. Won't care much about Wasteland or Project Eternity until I see the faintest speck of gameplay. Isn't there anyone else around here who feels that way?
  11. Game News Age of Decadence September Update

Well, shee-it. Fuck me for not seeing this post before. Well, happy birthday a day late, Vince! Your whole post exudes palpable joy if compared to previous ones. You must be feeling great to have cut the crap and devoted yourself to a goal. Well, good for you! I have nothing but the best...
  12. Game News Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Announced

FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES AFTER A LIST OF KICKSTARTERS NEWS I CAN ACTUALLY GET EXCITED ABOUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK...
  13. Information XCOM: Enemy Unknown Has a Demo

So, how is it? And no, I will not try it for myself. I've been playing nothing but Paradox strategy for a couple of months and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom