Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Mortmal
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 14 2
hopw roewur ne 6 1
Brofist 3,404 2,202
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 124 98
Agree 118 179
Disagree 11 7
incline 7 1
decline 11 5
Edgy 0 2
meh 4 1
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Rage 10 0
Despair 12 0
Thanks! 15 2
Prestigious 35 2
Salute 21 6
Informative 35 5
[citation needed] 3 2
Friendly 12 0
When words are not enough 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 55 1,589
Creative 16 0
butthurt 24 37
Racist 7 2
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 3 0
sheeple 4 0
cuck 2 0
it is a mystery 0 1
Old 3 1
M'lady 0 1
Bad Spelling 6 0
WTF am I reading 1 0
retadred 35 4,437
Shit 8 2,359
Excited! 8 0
Doggy 12 1
:M 4 1
M: 0 0
Balanced 0 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 0 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 1 0
Build the Wall! 3 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 0 0
Disgusting! 4 0
You're Fired! 0 0

Mortmal

Arcane

cant shoutbox, cant post, stealth ban ? Sep 29, 2016

Mortmal was last seen:
Viewing Shoutbox, Mar 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM
    1. an Administrator
      an Administrator
      You're a dead man
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hobo Elf
        Hobo Elf
        *It was just a shadow clone*
        *I was right behind you all the time*
        *unzips katana*
        Heh.. You fucked up bad now, kid..
        Dec 3, 2016
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        *reloads*
        Dec 3, 2016
      4. Hobo Elf
        Hobo Elf
        *deloads*
        Dec 3, 2016
    2. Mortmal
      Mortmal
      cant shoutbox, cant post, stealth ban ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        allahu akbar
        Sep 29, 2016
      3. Mortmal
        Mortmal
        So yes clearing cache works, a bit disapointing, i expected some conspiracy or something...
        Sep 29, 2016
        Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. The Brazilian Slaughter
        Sep 29, 2016
    3. Eyestabber
      1. Delterius has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. Eyestabber
      Eyestabber
      Always nice to see an oldfag with a Dark Souls Avatar. Keep fighting the good fight, Morty!
      1. LF_Incline, hivemind and Mortmal have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Mortmal
        Mortmal
        I know and there's drastic difference of gameplay between builds.A lot better at being a rpg than POE but tell that to the nomenklatura here...
        Jan 13, 2016
        hivemind and Eyestabber have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Ellef
        Ellef
        Not hard to be better than Pillars. Demon's Souls> Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 2. All fine games.
        Jan 13, 2016
        hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Mortmal
        Mortmal
        Really ? i need to find more title to justify getting a PS4, i'd really like to play bloodborne on PC.
        Jan 13, 2016
        hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    5. Mortmal
      Mortmal
      "Jasede: Some of you like the AoD writing. I don't. The characters are completely unengaging and act like Codexers, not human people"
      1. hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. WhiteGuts
        WhiteGuts
        i can confirm, im not a human people
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        I agree with Jasede.
        Nov 3, 2015
    6. Mortmal
      Mortmal
      SitS >>>> POE
      1. Abraham and agris have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. Ulminati
      1. Dreaad has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Ulminati
      1. Night Goat and Bradylama have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    9. Mortmal
      1. Riddler, dumdum and Ulminati have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Luzur
        Luzur
        SQUEEE
        May 7, 2015
    10. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Disneyland owns about 200 cats! While they probably love the cute creatures, their pets have another purpose. Every night, the cats are released in the park to hunt down all the little Mickeys and Minnies. The park first started employing cats in the 1950’s and now the program has grown tremendously.
      1. Night Goat has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    11. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Free-ranging cats, domesticated cats who spend a lot of their time outside, have contributed to the extinction of 33 different species, including birds, mammals, and reptiles.
      1. Night Goat has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    12. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      A cat's field of vision does not cover the area right under its nose.
      1. Abraham has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    13. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Today, domestic cats are live twice as long on average as they did just 50 years ago.
      2. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Sacrifice them to Woedica
        May 5, 2015
    14. Night Goat
      Night Goat
      An amusing consequence of the 3rd edition D&D system is that a domestic housecat is capable of demolishing first level commoners in combat, doing a point of lethal damage with a single bite or claw attack and being able to make two claw attacks and one bite attack in a single round.
      1. Ed123 and Ulminati have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Irenaeus
        Irenaeus
        Ulmicati would be proud.
        May 5, 2015
      4. Mortmal
        Mortmal
        In Forgotten realm the cat is likely a psi/archmage of epic levels in disguise too.
        May 5, 2015
      5. Quatlo
        Quatlo
        My wild mages always summoned cats with enchanted claws instead of magic missiles.
        May 5, 2015
    15. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Approximately 40,000 people are bitten by cats in the U.S. annually. With 73 million domestic cats in the U.S., it means one bite per year for every 1825 cats.
      3. Ed123
        Ed123
        fuck off back to neoCAT
        May 5, 2015
      4. Night Goat
        Night Goat
        There have to be more cat bites than that, maybe that 40,000 are just the ones that require medical attention.
        May 5, 2015
      5. Ulminati
        Ulminati
        That was my reaction too. More likely is that they took a sample of people, asked them "Did a cat bite you in 2014?" and then scaled the answers to the populations level
        May 5, 2015
    16. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      1. Delterius has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Luzur
        Luzur
        Poor thing.
        May 4, 2015
    17. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Smuggling a cat out of ancient Egypt was punishable by death. Phoenician traders eventually succeeded in smuggling felines, which they sold to rich people in Athens and other important cities.
    18. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Mohammed loved cats and reportedly his favorite cat, Muezza, was a tabby. Legend says that tabby cats have an “M” for Mohammed on top of their heads because Mohammad would often rest his hand on the cat’s head.
      1. Night Goat and Abraham have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Luzur
        Luzur
        Du haever ja mye kadebaejs i låe
        May 2, 2015
    19. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      A kitten with green fur was discovered in Denmark in 1995. Originally thought to be a genetic mutation, scientists later determined it was due to high copper levels in the water supply.
    20. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      When a family cat died in ancient Egypt, family members would mourn by shaving off their eyebrows. They also held elaborate funerals during which they drank wine and beat their breasts. The cat was embalmed with a sculpted wooden mask and the tiny mummy was placed in the family tomb or in a pet cemetery with tiny mummies of mice.
      1. Night Goat and Abraham have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Tzaero
        Tzaero
        Are you implying that any future family you may have has to do these things eh Ulm?
        May 1, 2015
    21. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      A cat’s cerebral cortex (the part of the brain in charge of cognitive information processing) has 300 million neurons, compared with a dog’s 160 million.
    22. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      A cat's heart beats almost double the rate of a human heart, from 110 to 140 beats per minute.
    23. Mortmal
      Mortmal
      1. Thor Kaufman and Ulminati have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    24. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      The first cat in space was a French cat named Felicette (a.k.a. “Astrocat”) In 1963, France blasted the cat into outer space. Electrodes implanted in her brains sent neurological signals back to Earth. She survived the trip.
      1. Night Goat
        Night Goat
        Multiple brains?
        May 1, 2015
    25. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Isaac Newton invented the cat flap. Newton was experimenting in a pitch-black room. Spithead, one of his cats, kept opening the door and wrecking his experiment. The cat flap kept both Newton and Spithead happy.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)