Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by merry andrew

1. I had to remove myself from the conversation

I'm honored to elicit your input
  2. I had to remove myself from the conversation

today when a customer told me that Troika, like FASA, was bought out. I've missed you, Codex.
  3. Anyone want to try DarkFall ?

Yes please type if you've played it; I want to know more.
  4. Casual meets hardcore? - New Wii releases

I tried to go there but it says I'm not old enough to view the site. I'm only 25.
  5. Casual meets hardcore? - New Wii releases

I picked up a used copy of Resident Evil 4 and it's a joy. The Wii controls are pure inovaeshun.
  6. Let's Play Melirinda's Icewind Dale 2 Mod!

Creating my own party was huge for me. I'm convinced if I hadn't, I wouldn't have had as much fun.
  7. Community Fan Made Fallout beats Duke Nukem Forever & AoD

That sounds sweet, but you first.
  8. Let's Play Melirinda's Icewind Dale 2 Mod!

I enjoyed IWD2 but I haven't really thought of it as a text adventure :P
  9. Development Info Deus Ex 3 will be faster and more memorable

I'm looking forward to the clothing in this. UNPRETTY CLOTHES = NOT EXCITING
  10. Super mutants in FO 3

HELLO INTERNET FRIEND! ^_^ WHY AM I NOT AT A BAR TRYING TO GET LAID RIGHT NOW?
  11. New Business: The Alpha Protocol Trailer

That guy has a neat sweater.
  12. Interview The Fallout Community Wayback Machine

Seeing a trailer for Fallout 3 on the screens at Hollywood Video makes me feel like I'm in the end times; how's that for positive?
  13. Youtuber is PISSED at you!

He almost had my mind changed until I clicked on one of the related videos. YouTube discredits their own users!
  14. How's WoW nowadays?

Yeah, MMOs kinda fail if there aren't people to play with. WoW is the first MMO where I've reached max level with a character and consistently play the endgame, which is Arena and Battlegrounds (personally). If there weren't people around me who play all the time, I dunno if I could've stuck...
  15. Poll : Diablo 3.. To respec or not to respec?

I read about that on slashdot but I'm not casual enough to have the link. I think the facts speak for themselves, well put friend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom