Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Merkwürdigliebe

1. Merkwürdigliebe

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Don't know about S1 and M1 but from the perspective of Rome 1 going forward we got the following positive changes on the battle maps Garrisonable buildings in Empire...removed in Warhammer Naval battles in Empire...removed in warhammer Seasonal effects on terrain like moats drying out in summer...
  2. Merkwürdigliebe

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Even if they expand the dlc with 25 euros worth of content, what's the point in buying it? They're pushing the power creep so hard that you can't lose and it grows boring beyond the first 10 turns once the spectacle of "wow big monster" grows old.
  3. Merkwürdigliebe

Myst The Witness - first-person puzzler in the vein of Myst

Agent orange asked me to post this image and the following "from agentorange: 4 years later i finally solved it"
  4. Merkwürdigliebe

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Turns out chapter 2 boss is virtually impossible if you let Shadowheart do her dark justiciar quest and kill the nightsong. Kethric just runs around unchecked and kills your party members in a single hit. I think quests only progress to possible failure once you move to a new area. Taking time...
  5. Merkwürdigliebe

I never even touched early access and I get a version number display anyway.
  6. Merkwürdigliebe

We get (what appears to be so far) a good rpg for once and people pirate it instead of buying it. :thwack:
  7. Merkwürdigliebe

Blizzard is releasing their games on Steam

They must be rather desperate to increase their potential customer base if they are willing to accept sales with steams cut. However I wonder how many people this would actually add as potential customers, most people interested in their games likely already have a bnet account.
  8. Merkwürdigliebe

Total War: PHARAOH

IVDEA DEVICTA
  9. Merkwürdigliebe

Total Warhammer

Just start with game 3 since it has the most complete map covering the entire world. Buying 1 and 2 acts as expansion packs allowing you to play the races in those as well on the combined map in 3. Empire, Dwarves, Greenskins and Vampires in 1. High elves, dark elves, lizard men and Skaven for...
  10. Merkwürdigliebe

nadda

What's the matter princess? Why are you so butt hurt about me?
  11. Merkwürdigliebe

What happened to good 3rd person action combat games?

Just go play Sekiro, if you don't like it then there is something wrong with you.
  12. Merkwürdigliebe

Grand Strategy Victoria 3

Nobody is asking the important questions, will there be industrial mana and railway mana? Spend 100 industrial mana to turn Mogadishu into the industrial capital of the world!
  13. Merkwürdigliebe

RTS Age of Empires IV - Medieval Again

There are some interesting game play ideas there, and while I don't want to be a graphics whore holy shit do the units, animations and especially projectiles look like absolute dog shit.
  14. Merkwürdigliebe

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Switching dev team in the middle of it, this is never going to be released is it? Oh well time to replay the original I guess.
  15. Merkwürdigliebe

CKII is released.

Since every muslims takes 4 waifus they get a ridiculous amount of children, and since unlike CK2 they don't have their special succession form but rather are stuck with partition. The combination of this results in that they end up in a special kind of succession hell and their rulers are...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom