Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by mbpopolano24

1. mbpopolano24

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

5 Points: Divinity Original Sin - Divinity Original Sin 2 - Fallout New Vegas - Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
  2. mbpopolano24

Preview PCGamesN explain how Josh Sawyer sold them on Pillars of Eternity's combat

Wonderful, the only way to enjoy combat in this game is to avoid it.... Well, I got W2 and D:OS right, 2 out of 3, I consider myself lucky.
  3. mbpopolano24

KickStarter Dead State: Reanimated

I am afraid the game is so bad that no 'controversy' can save it. I mean, I played worst games in my life, but Dead State has to be the worst of 2014.
  4. mbpopolano24

[Poll] Did anyone finish Divinity: Original Sin?

Finished 3 times (twice in co-op). Played also most of the initial mods (nothing spectacular, I am afraid). My only grip with the game? It was too short. I can see myself spending thousands of hours with a game like this... Currently I have less than 500 and nothing left to do... A pity. Still...
  5. mbpopolano24

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Isn't in wonderful when ignorant people drop by months after something has been repeated thousand of times to spit the same nonsense? Congrats, you are wrong... 5 months after everybody else realized they were wrong.
  6. mbpopolano24

Game News Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter Update #65: New Patch + Larian Devline

No, you are fucked up and horrible in judging nonverbal behavior. Swen is just himself, natural, talking without a script, showing normal emotions and movements. The impression is that he is friendly, approachable, sincere. How he should be. Not another trained monkey coached to stay immobile...
  7. mbpopolano24

Game News Valkyria Chronicles Headed to PC

One of the best games I have ever played. The music, the art, the story, the BLITZ system... Happy to see this one ported, we will see the quality in due time, but if it enough to revive the series and have VC4, I am all for it. If you have not tried VC and you are not a moron with your head...
  8. mbpopolano24

I agree. Wasteland 2 is better than D:OS.... As being kicked in the groin is better than playing PoE.
  9. mbpopolano24

Ah, funny. Unless, of course, you are talking about the category "most disappointing RPG of the year", in which case you are right, PoE would have been the most likely candidate for 2014.
  10. mbpopolano24

KickStarter Krai Mira: post apocalyptic turn-based RPG

"Inspired by Fallout1 and Fallout2, CRIMEA also borrows some features from Diablo and Commandos" Enough said, save your money....
  11. mbpopolano24

Interview Matt Chat 259: David Shelley and Laura Bowen on Seven Dragon Saga

I am going to keep my hopes low as I did for D:OS. Hopefully I will be surprised and get another good contender. I like what they are saying, the devil will be in the details. Next year looks very promising as well: Torment, PoE, D:OS expansion, Runemaster, SDS..... The incline is now, the...
  12. mbpopolano24

Will PoE be shit?

Because it isn't (for some, me at least). RTwP is shit, a fact as clear as the gravity itself, but games can be wonderful despite it.... Planescape: Torment is a good example: it is one of the best games I have ever played even with RTwP . Baldur's Gate & C. are other examples. So I (we?) still...
  13. mbpopolano24

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

I have now played the final game for over 38 hrs, I am still in the prison / Damonta areas. I still like the game but there are two criticism I think the devs should pay attention to (if Sea or Brother None are still around here). A). The ‘running’ AI. I have to agree that this is quite...
  14. mbpopolano24

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

Yes, it is very good indeed. I am just emerging from a marathon 27 hrs play (9 / day) and I am so very pleased. I am still at the very beginning, I found a single area I did not already explore in the beta, and I am having so much fun. I opted for only 3 PCs so I could hire 4 NPCs, and I die...
  15. mbpopolano24

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Update #56: The Apocalypse is Now - Wasteland 2 Released!

Playing now after I left the early access a long time ago. I entered the cave with the repeater units in the Radio Tower map. The giant frog was still there. Based on my memories, I just walked right to that thing convinced I'd be eating giant frog leg for dinner. I got destroyed (max...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom