Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mazisky

1. Mazisky

Cities Skylines II

GAMEPLAY TRAILER (IN-GAME FOOTAGE) Confirmed bigger maps, modular buildings, traffic AI, parking, in-depth economy, medium density, seasons and weather
  2. Mazisky

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

So they didn't learn from Pillars 2 and decided again to scrap the classic environments and go exotic with the weird world and biome. Meanwhile Baldur's Gate 3 sells millions copies with the classic forests and meadows and so will do the Witcher 4 and Elder Scrolls 6. But hey, let's find an...
  3. Mazisky

Diablo IV

I don't know why people expect good writing from USA gaming companies. Average writer in US gaming companies is a pink haired teenager with no experience.
  4. Mazisky

Diablo IV

I tried POE, felt like I was doing accountant job office, uninstalled. Then I looked at all videos with people speedrunning instakilling mobs with colorful fireworks all around and asked myself why I did install it in the first place. But Ehy, POE is the best ever, gimme upvotes for my...
  5. Mazisky

Diablo IV

Finished the beta and it reminded me of Sacred 1 with modern graphics and a more polished narrative. Open world was a good decision, considering that first act zone alone is huge (way bigger than D2 or D3 act 1) and we have 4 more regions with same size It feels a bit Ubisoft crap with all the...
  6. Mazisky

Cities Skylines II

Achivement lists confirm seasons and natural disasters
  7. Mazisky

X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

Prepare for the worst, now the lead of Xcom 3 will be the lead of Chimera Squad.
  8. Mazisky

The Settlers: New Allies - revival from Ubisoft

They are separate teams.
  9. Mazisky

UFO2: Extraterrestrials - actually finally out

If you think it is Jesus it doesn't break immersion anymore.
  10. Mazisky

KickStarter Xenonauts 2 - now available on Early Access

Really? That's number one feature for a game like this. It totally destroys replayability.:negative:
  11. Mazisky

Master of Magic remake from Thea developers and Slitherine

Honestly if they did like Age of Empires 2 Definitive it woudl have been way better. That remaster shows how you should port an old 2d game to modern times.
  12. Mazisky

The Callisto Protocol - new survival horror from Dead Space creator

The game took 6\10 on major outlets, but if they replaced the main character with a black woman the game would 've scored 8\10 and 9\10. A main white male character is 2 points less on final score nowadays. Take note naive devs
  13. Mazisky

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

So, did Larian add a day night cycle or this will still be remembered as one of the few RPGs without it (others being other Larian games)
  14. Mazisky

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Congratulation to both players and CA for endorsing the removal of features instead of pushing for fixing them.
  15. Mazisky

KickStarter Xenonauts 2 - now available on Early Access

How you would compare the game to the OG Ufo defense and to Nuxcom just to have a wide spectrum for comparison?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom