Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MaskedMan

1. MaskedMan

Incline Games you have beaten in 2022

I like delivering packages, getting stuck up a mountain, falling in a river and running from ghosts. First true walking sim.
  2. MaskedMan

Incline Games you have beaten in 2022

AI The Somnium Files :4/5: Bayonetta :4/5: Bayonetta 2 :4.5/5: Beat Angel Escalayer R :3/5: Beat Wars Escalation Heroines :1/5: Call of Duty WWII :2/5: Closed Game :3/5: DeadΩAegis Gaiden :0/5: Death Stranding Director's Cut :5/5: Deus Machina Demonbane :4/5: Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal...
  3. MaskedMan

What games did you complete in 2021?

Completed for the first time: - A Plague Tale - Innocence - :2/5:: Kind of ok, I like the setting. Linear as hell and I'm not a fan of unnecessary crafting systems. Nice graphics and art direction though. - Astro's Playroom - :3/5:: Better than I expected, maximum nostalgia bait and I like all...
  4. MaskedMan

What games did you complete in 2020?

2020: Battle Goddess Episode 0 - Ikusa Megami Zero Batman The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Beat Blades Haruka Bloodstained - Ritual of The Night Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle Draugen EROGE! Sex and Games Makes Sexy Games Euphoria Final Fantasy XV Hidden Agenda Lamplight City Lorelai Maggot...
  5. MaskedMan

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

objectivity can fuck off 5 points: - Little Big Adventure 2 - Outcast - Discworld 2 - GTA San Andreas - Duke Nukem 3D 3 points: - Heroes of Might and Magic III - Discworld Noir - The Curse of Monkey Island - Grim Fandango - GTA Vice City 1 point: - Tomb Raider 3 - Saints Row 2 - Mafia - Metal...
  6. MaskedMan

What games did you complete in 2019?

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Hellblade - Senua's Sacrifice Killzone Mercenary Persona 3 Persona 4 Golden Persona 5 Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan The Outer Worlds Zero Escape - The Nonary Games :desu:
  7. MaskedMan

Vapourware Barkley 2 - the new Codex vaporware champion

knew this was dead the moment chef boyardee turned into chad boyardee with gurls on okcupid, the gizka curse strikes again :mad:
  8. MaskedMan

Decline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - the DOWNVOTING thread. Voting closed, but shitposting must go on!

1 point: Quest for Glory 4 Realms of Arkania: Star Trail Heroine's Quest Wizards&Warriors Lords of Xulima Dark Disciples 2 Legend of Grimrock II Voidspire Tactics Wizardry 7 West of Loathing
  9. MaskedMan

KickStarter We need more buttons

:M
  10. MaskedMan

I will bring buttons back

Should have kept it brofists only for a couple months so we could get some good bets going :kingcomrade:
  11. MaskedMan

The Great Codex Revolution

Obvious ploy by computer salesman to force people with potato computers to upgrade their hardware to handle the button load. :keepmyjewgold:
  12. MaskedMan

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Fanatical Reaper Bundle $4.99 / £4.59 / €5.29 Immortal Redneck Homeworld Remastered Collection Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation PAYDAY 2 Renowned Explorers: International Society Jalopy Hover Figment Dungeon Rats Subterrain :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom