Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Marten Broadcloak

1. Marten Broadcloak

Community RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC Games

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make that joke. Good job, it actually took several hours!
  2. Marten Broadcloak

Game News Colony Ship Update #39: User Interface Improvements

Nah, 2nd and 3rd are the best. Go Oscar!
  3. Marten Broadcloak

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Have decided to get rid of the natives to avoid future invasions, but I'm stumbling upon Magnar. Any idea how to get rid of his ghost as a psi build without the torch yet? It seems most vulnerable to fire, but I'm not sure it's enough to kill him.
  4. Marten Broadcloak

It's funny how enormously easy - and enjoyable - it is to kill the pirates' boss and his lieutenants while "negociating" with a psi character. However, the real challenge comes after, when you try to exit the boat. Open space, crossbowmen, snipers, men that surround you and prevent you to move...
  5. Marten Broadcloak

I'm running my first ever character without stealth after 12 times finishing the game sneakily. I got tired of hiding in the shadows.
  6. Marten Broadcloak

Can we talk about how Expedition is bad for non-sneaky characters... even psi ones? Like, a hundred strongmen to kill with electrokinesis which only removes 5% of their health at a time, how is that supposed to be enjoyable?
  7. Marten Broadcloak

Anyone knows the highest hacking skillcheck requirement?
  8. Marten Broadcloak

Obviously you don't know about crossbow builds.
  9. Marten Broadcloak

Thanks man. I've been relying a bit too much on the TAB key.
  10. Marten Broadcloak

Do I really need 100 lockpick to open the safe in Dude's old home? Anyone knows a workaround?
  11. Marten Broadcloak

I'm going to reroll as a full psi user, with stealth. All the talk about armor being Superior to dodge/evasion got me curious though, but won't a heavy armor fuck my stealth? I'd like to be able to avoid crabs and locusts, if possible.
  12. Marten Broadcloak

I've tried that, yes. I managed, with great effort, to get to the gate... which can't be interacted with while in combat.
  13. Marten Broadcloak

Is that seriously how the player is supposed to deal with them? I'm a crossbowman. It's gonna cost me a lot of time, painful effort and EMP bolts.
  14. Marten Broadcloak

I'm pretty sure you have to kill them. Best help I found is to LoS them, easy if you're ranged. Is that seriously how the player is supposed to deal with them? I'm a crossbowman. It's gonna cost me a lot of time, painful effort and EMP bolts.
  15. Marten Broadcloak

I'm stuck right before that myself. Can you tell me how you Normal people press + on their numpad but no, might as well install a cheat engine and rant on the Internet that the game is deeply flawed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom