Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by mariog

1. Vapourware The Tangut Prophecy: FOnline RPG, Historical Fiction, 12th Century China

I hope someone kills you for a random reason, then proceeds to rape your corpse repeatedly, burns it and pisses on what's left.
  2. Greatest RPG that never got released?

Black Isle's Torn The Black Hound
  3. Lunatic Dawn Series

If you do manage to translate it, you'll become my very own personal hero. Now, if someone made a translation for things like Weltorv Estleia, Z'ill Oll and Taikou Risshiden V, my life would be complete.
  4. Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
  5. Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Any ETA on the next update?
  6. Squeenix Return of the Dark Sorcerer: A FFVI (Final Fantasy III SNES) Mod by Gi Nattak

Is that... Raditz in the 4th screenshot? As in Raditz from Dragonball? What in the motherfucking fying fuck?
  7. Roguey vs the Grognards Thread

Threads like this remind me why I love the codex. :love:
  8. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Special Edition - fan remake

:mob: You definately should play them if you're even remotely interested in adventure games. Especially FOA.
  9. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis Special Edition - fan remake

Looks god-fucking-awful. Also, her hair. It almost looks like she's wearing a hooded jacket :lol:
  10. RPG Endgame Concept

The NWN module "Honor among Thieves" and the NWN2 modules "Conan Chronicles 2" and "Crimmor" are like this (well, technically the first two do have some buildings that could qualify as "dungeons", but they can be skipped).
  11. Anyone able to suggest a game like this?.....

You have literally no idea what you just got yourself into.
  12. Need opinions on which of these games should I play first.

I'd say either Wizardry 8 or one of the Arkania games - regarding the latter, there's a great retrospective by VD you may want to read.
  13. Looks like i will be replaying Doom this christmas.

Here it is, I've discovered this mod when the v11 came out and I've replayed the original Doom episodes for the nth time with it. I've had a blast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom