Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mareus

1. Mareus

Game News Tyranny: Bastard's Wounds Expansion Released

It wasnt a stretch. I am genuinly curios? I just dont understand this need to tell people how you personally play the game.
  2. Mareus

Good for you. Many ppl play it differently. Whats your point? That your way is the only way to play Morrowind and anyone who disagrees with it is therefore a moron?
  3. Mareus

The feeling is mutual you assclown! The difference however is that you want to dictate to others what is and isnt immersive and tag ppl as dumbfucks for having different preferences, while I want to tag you as a dumbfuck because you are dictating what is and isnt immersive to other players. You...
  4. Mareus

Walls of text are not the problem. It's the lack of common sense in their own lore, as well as the agenda that is being being pushed down our throats. PST has loads of text, but that doesn't prevent it from being a great game.
  5. Mareus

And then there are things at Obsidian like this: http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/game-writer-resigns-after-social-justice-warriors-crucify-him-for-conservative-opinions/ I am worried that there are some very "pro(re)gressive" people starting to work at Obsidian. It says the writer...
  6. Mareus

Good that the game didn't force you to walk everywhere? Right? Well, now you know how immersion folk feel when the game forces them to sprint everywhere.
  7. Mareus

Says who? You? Well, sorry for not caring about your opinion. The fact of the matter is, Fallout had it, PST had it, Arcanum had it, hell even BG had walking animations set by default. Hell, even dumb hack and slash games like Diablo had it. Ffs even Call of Duty has it and that is not even an...
  8. Mareus

I am in a tavern or a library, need to talk to some dude that is standing 3 meters away... better sprint to get there like there is a Balrog on my ass, despite every other character there walking normally. Then the game pauses in dialogue mode while my character is in the middle of his sprinting...
  9. Mareus

As long as it is an option, I have no problem with it. However, if the game actively forces you to play it that way, well... then it stops being an optional feature and it becomes a problem that will push away people from buying the game if they care about immersion. The problem with comments...
  10. Mareus

Good for you. Now please explain how does your personal preferance apply to everyone else and why should it? All the immersion folk are asking for is an option.
  11. Mareus

I'll pretend you're not trolling and that immersion is a completely new and foreign concept to you.
  12. Mareus

Still no toggle walkk... sigh... Thats it! Not going to buy any game that dares to call itself a roleplaying game without a walk mechanic! Fuck you Obsidian!
  13. Mareus

Community The Age of Incline: RPG Codex's 2012-2016 GOTY Results

Brings back memories from childhood. Never read any of the Lone Wolf books, but I sure had fun with the Time Machine series. I think I must have read at least 30 of them. Still, this might be fun to read/play during work hours. PS. Do you mayhap know of a similar thing existing for the Time...
  14. Mareus

So the only logical conclusion is that everyone is retarded. :philosoraptor:
  15. Mareus

Contributing so we get to page 32 faster.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom