Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by makiavelli747

1. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

you need to get slapped like a bitch you are
  2. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

This was the first game in series, there is no storyline, just few dozens randomized quests and tutorial. Nothing really to LP about. You can't even name the horse here like in 'Lady Error's version.
  3. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

Hmm, lvl 4 done, and probably I did every quest in this version, only random quests left. So there you go.
  4. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

Here we go 2nd lvl reached
  5. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

And if I do will you wear my tag for the rest of your life? I assuming you are not a bitch who just throws words on the air.
  6. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

So I'm going to play this Star Stable thing... Do I need to make LP about it or what?
  7. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

The thing is I usually don't smoke weed
  8. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

I mean it, you faggot
  9. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

That is because you are an idiot.
  10. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

death upon your family no worse
  11. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

So Lady Error voted 'yes'. That was the only vote I could care about, everyone else can go fuck themselves.
  12. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

I'm a Trump supporter, by the way.. I'm the only one who actually bet 500 bucks on Trump from my village 3.55 to 1.... that was a nice win
  13. makiavelli747

Decline Game Shilling on Codex: Accepted or Not?

please remove the tag...
  14. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

I'm a drugs addict, I can't just quit.
  15. makiavelli747

Can I get a tag removed?

Nice one, sister. Your father should be proud of you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom