Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MadMaxHellfire

1. MadMaxHellfire

Helldivers 2

joined the fray full price because too many of my friends were playing it and i've been looking for a multiplayer shooter for a loooooong time. like the game, hate the meta. "alright, we finished the mission in 5 minutes, now let's spend the next 30 looking into every nook and cranny".
  2. MadMaxHellfire

Cities Skylines II

this game has been proven it doesn't exist. the simulation doesn't work, stuff just magically appears.
  3. MadMaxHellfire

Cities Skylines II

they're selling dlcs... when they haven't even delivered a proper game?
  4. MadMaxHellfire

What game did you spend the most time on?

no clock at hand, but it must be elite 2. i played it for like 7 years (but during a phase of my life when i was never at home), my pilot was several centuries old, maybe over a millennium.
  5. MadMaxHellfire

KickStarter Songs of Syx - City Builder/Grand Strategy game with Emphasis on Scale

absolutely not. usually issues come from large colonies/blocks. especially in city builders whenever you build you just solved some previous issues and further might come if you did it wrong.
  6. MadMaxHellfire

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

saddest thing is that it's not always been like that. [cries in morrowind]
  7. MadMaxHellfire

KickStarter Songs of Syx - City Builder/Grand Strategy game with Emphasis on Scale

i forgot this game is "expand and die". you first build, and when you can't accumulate more, then expand.
  8. MadMaxHellfire

Why bugthesda can't design a proper gun?

with a market so large, who needs quality to attract customers?
  9. MadMaxHellfire

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

best middle ground was when guild wars introduced pings and drawing on the minimap. in all honesty, for as much as i loved the experience at the time, i would *never* go back to anarchy online and taking 15-20 minutes to put together a team and 5-10 more just to "go there".
  10. MadMaxHellfire

damn, the game evolved A LOT, i didn't expect that much. is the demo still just the previous patch version?
  11. MadMaxHellfire

Anime Your LARPing exploits

archetypes. depending on the game, ruleset, situation, mood, i pick an archetype on game start and stick to it, then it plays itself. this way whenever a wild dilemma appears i'm not forced to go always for the obvious most rewarding choice, and i haven't to stop and think what i'd do: i already...
  12. MadMaxHellfire

Management / Sim OpenTTD 1.11.0 Released - now also available on Steam!

i gave up on simutrans because it's a game made specifically for simutrans veterans. the game refuses to be understood without some limits or a gigantic enciclopedia. it lets you start the game before you can buy any vehicle, all you can do is watch your money be eroded by taxes.
  13. MadMaxHellfire

Starship Simulator - An engaging space exploration sandbox, featuring a 1:1 scale galaxy and fully simulated starships.

so pretty much most of the last 20 years aaa productions. people are still gobbling kojima's cock for a literal walking simulator.
  14. MadMaxHellfire

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

frost vs horizon. who is better and why? discuss.
  15. MadMaxHellfire

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

stop trying to make f4 into a rpg. it's just not possible. with min 75-100 mods you can turn it into an ok survival looter-shooter, but that's as far as you can go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom