Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by made

1. made

Isometric action-adventures!

Years pass, yet my search endures. To my great delight, retro action-adventures seem to be on the rise again. There's been quite a few I've enjoyed recently. Feel free to add to the list. Tunic. Great puzzles and level design. Very fun all around. Immortal planet. Slow and tactical combat...
  2. made

Diablo IV

Played necromancer to lvl 25 mostly just spamming the blood aoe skill and bone spike for single target. Coming from Lost Ark, where you juggle 8-10 abilities + constantly dodge boss patterns while positioning for counter or back attacks, this felt pretty basic. Atmosphere and semi open world...
  3. made

Lost Ark Online

I'm definitely enjoying it more now that I stopped stressing out over doing all the daily homework across all alts.
  4. made

Lost Ark Online

I was playing it as I was playing it as a single player game anyway with occasional matchmaking for guardians and such. I guess I'll make another alt and finally finish up some of the islands without interference from other players.
  5. made

Lost Ark Online

Anyone still playing this? I've been away for a year and was showered with honing mats upon return that took my main straight to 1370. Game seems all but deserted though.
  6. made

Incline Ambermoon rewrite (and unofficial expansion)

Sound Sfx would only distract from the amazing music. Updated OP with link to bonus content. Thanks for the heads up.
  7. made

Lost Ark Online

Well those buddies will be stuck at T3 anyway for the next few months, they might as well help you out with mats. A serious raiding guild could even pool gold and fund their members if they fall behind.
  8. made

Lost Ark Online

Honing can be frustrating but at least you're guaranteed success in the end. Beats random boss drops like back in wow where you could farm a raid for months and never see the drop you were after or get shafted on class set tokens week after week. I was surprised how quickly I geared up in LA...
  9. made

Lost Ark Online

Well, I'm 100 hours in, pretty hooked at this point. Exploring the semi open world on the boat, doing quests and finding secrets and collecting mats is quite fun. While the tasks themselves are most menial as is par for MMOs, it's still better exploration than in similar games. Reminds me of...
  10. made

Lost Ark Online

11. made

Lost Ark Online

I might care more about blackwashing if the worldbuilding itself made any sense in the first place, but here you have a china-themed island next to a medieval island next to a fucking mecha island where giant robots shoot lasers and machine guns at each other, all within a few minutes sailing...
  12. made

Lost Ark Online

Well I'm almost lvl 50. The main challenge so far has been how to group up trash mobs to mow them down with AOE most efficiently. The few times I died was to world bosses because I couldn't see red circles over all the flashy AOE from other players. Can't see myself raiding either for that...
  13. made

Lost Ark Online

Lost Ark? More like lost connection lol
  14. made

Lost Ark Online

Played for a few hours as a zerker. Combat is a welcome change from the usual button-mashing MMOs/Diablo Clones. So far the mobs are too easy to make a final judgement but it has potential if the difficulty ramps up. Can you play this comfortably to lvl cap without excessive grinding/spending?
  15. made

Lost Ark Online

Kinda hyped for this I don't even why lol. It's prolly shit like all asian grindan MMOs. 1 hour to go!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom