Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by M0RBUS

1. M0RBUS

ELEX's treatment by the mainstream gaming media

That IGN review of Fallout 4 was written by someone who knows less about RPGs than I did when I was 16. There's no redeeming themselves, there's no looking less retarded. You only have to read their Fallout 4 review and see for yourself. I'm willing to believe that even the most ardent Fallout 4...
  2. M0RBUS

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I don't know exactly how these guys do their marketing (as in maybe they're going for viral only), but everyone seems to be loving this. Me included. I think they're doing a bang-up job with everything, including the writing, which is where I was the most apprehensive. Linzi seems like a very...
  3. M0RBUS

Interview Whalenought Studios' Hannah Williams talks Copper Dreams at Indiegraze

Nice excerpt, I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing.
  4. M0RBUS

Interview Obsidian Media Blitz: Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol Retrospectives

I once played an Alpha Protocol. It was awful.
  5. M0RBUS

Game News ICY: Frostbite Edition Released

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is very good, I hear.
  6. M0RBUS

Kotor 1 destroys my brain cells. The pain... Aaaargh!!!

No, not dated, nobody cares about dates, HoMM3 has dated gameplay and it's still some of the most fun I've ever had in a game of that genre and I'm playing it for the first time now. KotOR has bad gameplay. Not dated. Bad. Back then it was bad. Now it is bad. Just as bad. Not better, or worse...
  7. M0RBUS

Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works

I hate you Blaine, you didn't lavish enough attention on AoD.
  8. M0RBUS

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Expeditions: Viking

People get scared of everything. Or rather everyone gets scared of something :P Norse mythology? Don't like elves. Resource management? Don't like survival mechanics. Party based? Don't like plots with more than one main character. Time limit? I want to play forever. The king of the world is...
  9. M0RBUS

Interview Paradox admit Tyranny sold below expectations, DLC still in the works

I think Pillars of Eternity sold much better than it would if it weren't for the starved market AND for the fact it was pitched as the spiritual successor for Baldur's Gate. I don't think the market can sustain games like Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity being released once a year (from different...
  10. M0RBUS

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

That's definitely one game that doesn't need a character creation guide. It's really simple, you just need to read what each thing does and play around with it. I think they did a pretty good job with the system, even though I would have liked it if it weren't so easy to create dumpstats. But...
  11. M0RBUS

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Thank you Abu Antar :P Can I recommend WASD20? I did a search and I don't think anybody mentioned him yet, and he's got a lot of interesting stuff in there: https://www.youtube.com/user/WASD20Nate
  12. M0RBUS

Game News Underrail Dev Log #52: Jet Skis!

I'm looking forward to this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom