Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Luka-boy

1. Luka-boy

Manor Lords - medieval city-building with large scale battles

This seems to me like a medieval-themed Caesar 2. Is that a (roughly) correct guess?
  2. Luka-boy

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Man, it sure was heartwarming reading about Njal's wholesome adventures with Norse Jesus. Especially the part where he fucking slit Hilda's throat. That was very uplifting. :love:
  3. Luka-boy

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

They could also make a fucking game about Victorian era warfare. Fall of the Samurai did a good job at that and there are plenty of interesting conflicts to milk for DLC too if they wanted to.
  4. Luka-boy

Don´t lie. Njal would be disappointed.
  5. Luka-boy

Try to get her to join.
  6. Luka-boy

Let's visit the singing troll. We need to support Codex musicians after all.
  7. Luka-boy

I'm okay both with having our priest debating with the heathen or debating with him violently. :balance:
  8. Luka-boy

Being good doesn't necessarily mean being nice :smug: And yeah, that format works well. At least for me.
  9. Luka-boy

KickStarter Baldr's Squid Isekai: A Parody - now available on Early Access

Tell us more about the dwarves and the elves. Normally they're so stereotipically portrayed that I wonder if a parody made by you will turn that dial to 11 or subvert it.
  10. Luka-boy

C1 - Let's be Norse Jesus.
  11. Luka-boy

I am Crispy. So you too, Crispy?

I like my bacon Extra Crispy.
  12. Luka-boy

Classified: France ’44 - French Resistance turn-based tactics

You're both wrong. That's a Knoif.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom