Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Luckmann

1. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

I first edited this into my previous post, but since the thread is moving so quickly right now I'll post it here instead:
  2. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

You fuck, I was just compiling shit for those that doubted my original claims, since they had such a candid conversation about it:
  3. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

Good shit. It has been preserved in perpetuity on the Codex Discord.
  4. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

Yesterday, I had no idea what [redacted]'s name was (nor any real desire to find out). Because of these rancid bans and the boundless hypocrisy at play, today I know [redacted]'s first name, last name, age, LinkedIn, old university, home address, and Ultima/Independence Day fanfic (despite still...
  5. Luckmann

Today we are all Tovi.

Today we are all Tovi.
  6. Luckmann

What, is only the king kike allowed to doxx me? Can't a man say his own name anymore?

What, is only the king kike allowed to doxx me? Can't a man say his own name anymore?
  7. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

Until you're not anymore, like the good Jarl.
  8. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

Soviet """culture""".
  9. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

The thing is, I don't even give a shit about the doxxing in itself, which is also why I didn't bring this up anywhere when it happened back in 2019, and despite the creepy stalking aspect of it all, it's not like this wasn't known to some people (IIRC it was once posted on the Obsidian forums...
  10. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

It depends on the level of "proof" you'd require, but let's be clear on the level of doxxing here; we're talking full-on home-address-social-security-number-first-middle-last-name stuff, stolen Facebook chat-logs, and portrait photography. I know it for a fact, but I'm not going to sell anyone...
  11. Luckmann

What happened to Kalin

I find it funny that Inshillitron would be this butthurt over some light "doxxing" that involves nothing but his first name, when I know for a fact that he's been sharing my full personal information along with social security number in the admin forum. But I guess that's different, because who...
  12. Luckmann

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

I actually did get my hands on the latest patch, and believe it or not, it actually managed to break the game more, in new and spectacular ways! :lol: As of the latest patch (which has not been hotfixed despite released a week ago), all abilities can proc weapon effects. So if you're using a...
  13. Luckmann

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Stop watching movies made in an age of decline.
  14. Luckmann

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

By which you mean "should have happened", of course.
  15. Luckmann

Incline Nexus Now Disallowing Creators To Delete Their Mods (Aug 5 Cutoff Date Passed)

We already do. You expressly sign away your rights when you upload to those sites, in a variety of ways. That might be shit for a host of different reasons, but that is completely beside the point; the point being that your examples are nonsense and your point is shit. Even if it wouldn't be...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom