Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sigourn

1. Sigourn

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

Agree. Much more skill is required to beat a classic cRPG than to beat a game like New Vegas at Hard difficulty. Just because a game has action combat doesn't mean it is Dark Souls.
  2. Sigourn

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

Filmed theatre is not the only way to make films. Faithful adaption from tabletop to PC is not the only way to make RPGs. This is my opinion. Any definition that excludes Deus Ex as an RPG is not one I'm interested in. I can understand Dark Souls being left out from an RPG definition: after...
  3. Sigourn

Why bugthesda can't design a proper gun?

Bethesda logic. Realistic guns = boring.
  4. Sigourn

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

This is why I dropped New Vegas. I wasn't playing New Vegas anymore. I don't think I've ever played New Vegas, except back in 2014 where I barely knew how to mod.
  5. Sigourn

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Well some hidden games are not talked about or not considered hidden gems by the Codex. I nominated JRPGs because the vast majority won't ever talk about them but they are great games on their own.
  6. Sigourn

To me "hidden gem" -> game the Codex rarely, if ever, would talk about.
  7. Sigourn

Screenshot thread

8. Sigourn

Designing the perfect RPG companion

Sill can't stop winning bros.
  9. Sigourn

Best companion. :obviously:
  10. Sigourn

Top RPGs: Planescape: Torment Fallout Fallout 2 Arcanum Gothic Gothic II The Witcher The Witcher II Deus Ex Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Hidden Gems: Ys: The Oath in Felghana Rance III: The Fall of Leazas Rance IV: The Legacy of the Sect
  11. Sigourn

Big tits, nice ass, beautiful hair, skimpy clothes, obedient, nice clothes, and useful during combat. All the makings of a great companion. The Rance series actually pioneered the perfect companion, Sill Plain.
  12. Sigourn

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

I always loved the tribal artwork and agree it would have been a much better cover.
  13. Sigourn

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

My niggers. I moved my Morrowind modding guide from GitHub to Gitbook. This allows me to make it far far more readable than before (where I simply dumped 90% of it into a single page).
  14. Sigourn

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

I mean she's not skinny but she's gorgeous. Beautiful face and eyes, cute voice (underrated aspect of a good woman).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom