Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lainur

1. Lainur

TBS Once - Turn Based Strategy

Hello all! There is a "Skirmish battle" playable demo available. So, I Need some feedback. The download link is here: https://lainurgames.wordpress.com/download/ But also I've recorded a new gameplay video, take a look:
  2. Lainur

Land quest battles were added. Each territory has several sectors. The number of sectors depends on territory size. Each sector can has location and quests. Locations produce resources, units and other benefits to player, but only when location is clear from quests. Quests can grow up in...
  3. Lainur

Yep, still tons of work to do :)
  4. Lainur

Technologies added and random encounters are improved. When a player sends forces on exploration if mistlands or on lair raid, force can find some interesting events on the way( it depends on army size and luck). Monster encounters are not impacting these events, so you can find treasures or...
  5. Lainur

Random battlefields:
  6. Lainur

Update. Some changes were made: 1. All game modules like the editor, skirmish battle, global map mode - now connected into one. I can make changes end test more quick and easy. 2. Add "turn completion" button. It appears near the "End turn" button if some of your units have unused ap, or can...
  7. Lainur

Beowulf, hello! Thank you for your interest! Work continues, i don't have much time, but I have a progress. From the last post here, I've worked on testing and joining all program parts in one: custom battle(where i testing all new things) and big map module. I mean - it must work w/o bugs -...
  8. Lainur

What's new ? This is about morale and terrain effects. As was said before, morale changes after enemy/ally death. It is showing like this: Also, morale decreases, as the unit takes casualties. Of course, it depends on what type is this unit and what traits it has. For example, the constructs...
  9. Lainur

Morale System was added. Morale has three levels: low, normal and high. Visual it represented by the condition of the Army Flag. Hight morale gives chance to have an extra attack in melee or ranged combat or to have no spell cooldown and less MP cost for the spell. With low morale, units can be...
  10. Lainur

Now armies recive their start positions, according to overall number of armies in battle. So, here is video of battle between four armies, controlled by computer.
  11. Lainur

Wind Mages and Psyonics received ranged attacks. Mages use ball lightnings and Psyonics use their mind to levitate stones, then fire stones into the enemy square. Wind mages also received one spell - Thunder Storm(2x2 square, 2 to 6 lightning strikes in every square with high damage)
  12. Lainur

In process of AI testing, I have realized that with the current method of unit placement(shuffle) and style which AI plays, some kind of mess is going. Because range attackers can be placed in front lines, melee damagers are in rear ranks and so on. To fix that i have added function for auto...
  13. Lainur

Hello all! Here is new video ! Added some game mechanics, new units and their abilities. Some old units received skills too. Added status of armies: rooted/cursed/poisoned e.t.c. Each condition has its timer and icon in the upper-left corner of the army. Added visible minions in some mage-type...
  14. Lainur

New design some of mage units( more realistic, imho):
  15. Lainur

As YouTube has blocked my old channel and i can't find how to edit first post, here we go - old videos have to come back. AI in a tactical battle: Global Map Demonstrtion:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom