Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Lagi

1. Lagi

Your favorite strategy games.

Age of Wonders 1 (with Ziggurat mod) Caster of Magic Win (MoM remake) Fantasy General 2 (onslaught campaigns) Dawn of War 1 (DowPro mod) Northgard BAR (beyond all reason)
  2. Lagi

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

this game is great! funny little tactics combat with tetris game between levels setting is innovative, im very glad is not another epic fantasy - you fight with rats for food discards from trash bin :-D
  3. Lagi

Escape The Mad Empire - RTwP roguelite dungeon crawler with base management

I really enjoy the combat! Real time is fine. The time between attack is so long that its basically turn base game. instant use of skills and items during tactical pause is brilliant global equipment random dungeons, that are nicely decorated. The way how dying works is massive, improvement...
  4. Lagi

Making Unarmed and Melee mechanically distinct?

Unarmed can be always used, even if you wield weapon in hands. This will automatically make it must have skill. Additionally it is used for pushing (kicking) - into pit, lava, water disarming grappling - your pc and npc cant do anything for a turn (or winner can choke other: -hp). Main...
  5. Lagi

Warhammer Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin - AoS RTS

Sales could be better if they promote it as leading orcish horde against this speh marines abomination.
  6. Lagi

RTS Revisiting Dawn of War

if anyone wonder if its worth to watch it for 1,5h: No, A youtuber is spoiling campaign plot for vanilla dow1, if you didnt already experience its glorious dialogues. If you hope its a nice refresher without the chore of playing dow1 again, its again not, because he cut most voicelines in half...
  7. Lagi

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

thanks, that could do; butt :keepmyjewgold: its quite pricy. To just play indie game for 20 pounds.
  8. Lagi

When you can design your game by giving an AI instructions, what will you make?

i will tell AI to reverse engineer me age of wonders 1, fantasy general 1 and/or aethra chronicles. but keep all the assets in tact. then i will make new system for this games on paper with my pen. then i tell AI to make the changes. after that i will be fine tuning graphic stats or behaviors...
  9. Lagi

GRAVEN - dark fantasy first person action puzzler from 3D Realms

Just now i was kicking this skeleton on screen below and the starting zombies near pile of corpse, where you put barrel to remove cloggage from corpses. none of them did not move a bit. I either kick them to death or they kill me. maybe i need to level up the kick, or it works better with some...
  10. Lagi

You are totally right. I enjoy walking around in Graven and admire the map details. Its more like Half life type of game.
  11. Lagi

RTS Revisiting Dawn of War

I spend some time checking many DoW1 mods. They add tons of novelty units, that dont match with others, didnt improve the gameplay ("woah i have 6x angels in tier 3.5") and have lots of bugs. DoWPro is the only mod that I enjoy, still keep playing, its still in line with vanilla in term of...
  12. Lagi

stick doesnt have block option, so you need do this annoying dance back and forth to avoid enemy attacks and land yours. timed parries are very satysfying in all games i played there is kick option, but it dont push even the starting zombie back. i think stamina is ok, but agree that it dont...
  13. Lagi

What games did you complete in 2023?

Far lone sails and Far changing ties Game similar to Limbo. Thouse are not games really, but cinematic experiences. Anyway they leave long lasting inpression inside me.
  14. Lagi

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

is there manual for the game? Or do i need to learn everything in game? (just installed prologue - is manual in full version?). Mon to Fri im away from home, and would love to read the lore bits. Can i play it on tablet? (it seems to be more like a CYOA book to read)
  15. Lagi

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

trailer on steam is mute, devs have some balls. Stoneshard looks better. Anyway wishlisted Doors.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom