Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kz3r0

1. Kz3r0

Welcome back to the wall of the butthurt. Please be a good doggie and sit in the corner.

Welcome back to the wall of the butthurt. Please be a good doggie and sit in the corner.
  2. Kz3r0

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

So darkpatriot thoroughly violating op-sec made necessary to redact his posting history and Russian hackers are blamed while prestigious Codexers are pestered and have their rights restricted. Since when hilary clinton is the new administrator of this site?
  3. Kz3r0

The List of Incline - 2023 Edition

Colony Ship and Underrail are the only ones worth mentioning. Codexers are delusional as usual.
  4. Kz3r0

Look, we have emojis on profile pages now, cool.

Look, we have emojis on profile pages now, cool.
  5. Kz3r0

Incline Ban Kalarion

You have no taste.
  6. Kz3r0

He uses his prehensile feet.

He uses his prehensile feet.
  7. Kz3r0

Age of Wonders.

Age of Wonders.
  8. Kz3r0

I supported Trump the last election. DU is DarkUnderlord.

I supported Trump the last election. DU is DarkUnderlord.
  9. Kz3r0

Bookmarks.

Bookmarks.
  10. Kz3r0

Cuck is butthurt.

Cuck is butthurt.
  11. Kz3r0

Italian games usually are a mess, the few I tried discouraged me from from continuing playing them.

Italian games usually are a mess, the few I tried discouraged me from from continuing playing them.
  12. Kz3r0

Io Son Colui Che Sta Tra Color Che Son Sopesi.

Io Son Colui Che Sta Tra Color Che Son Sopesi.
  13. Kz3r0

Something's not right here:Users with special user numbers either don't exist or only logged in once

Could be bots or reserved numbers for bots or certain users.
  14. Kz3r0

Let's heckin' play CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck!!!

I hope there is a Moon Man ending.
  15. Kz3r0

I rate posts not people, cur.

I rate posts not people, cur.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom