Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kleptocratic debt serf

1. Kleptocratic debt serf

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Hey, fugly chicks need the d too... take one for the team! Back to the video, what the fuck is that (not watching it)? Did Biowhore produce some kind of animation/cartoon or is it fan made shit?
  2. Kleptocratic debt serf

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Hmmm, I thought the whole point of being rich was to become bangable, or at least pay for it... Then again, Robert Kraft is a fucking billionaire, check out the low caliber hooker he was banging and paying to do so. Jugs Soyer could at least bang a $50/hr hooker like Kraft.
  3. Kleptocratic debt serf

Incline Survey - Most Compelling RPG Concept & Setting Not Yet Attempted

Voted for the Derian-Ka (for some odd reason it was misspelled Darien Gap) & Kingcomrade
  4. Kleptocratic debt serf

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Kangdom Coonz, a dynastic turn based rpg. Play as Tyronicus, a man who never knew his father and was raised by his 30 year old grandmother. The general thrust of the prologue, Tyronicus must endeavor to fuck bitches, give snitches stitches, consume purple drank, avoid paternity tests/child...
  5. Kleptocratic debt serf

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Just picked up Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal edition for $9.99 at gog, 75% off, which seemed like a decent buy for base game & DLCs... Any must have mods or should I play it vanilla?
  6. Kleptocratic debt serf

Can a game be an rpg if it doesnt have choice and consequence ?

A) If the white shop owner makes the robber "good" then the shop owner will be hunted down for interfering with reparations & muh racism n sheit B) If the small hat shop owner starts kvetching up a storm (tribe is gonna tribe) then the robber will be hunted down for muh antisemitism n sheit C)...
  7. Kleptocratic debt serf

RTS Age of Empires IV - Medieval Again

Yeah just as an example - St. Hubertus is the patron saint of hunters, mathematicians, opticians and metalworkers. The white stag vision was attributed to him in the 15th C. I have attached a pic of an inlaid lid from a Mettlach stein depicting St. Hubertus & the stag, circa 1892.
  8. Kleptocratic debt serf

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Someone already modded that back in late 2021, shove as a standard action, though not sure if it still works after all the updates -> https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/264 I haven't played in some time, but there are already mods that improve the experience overall or at least add...
  9. Kleptocratic debt serf

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Post-op trans RPGs are real RPGs... -EDIT- Haven't really followed Avowed closely, is there anything worthwhile out there (release date, gameplay videos, ect)?
  10. Kleptocratic debt serf

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The modding community has been working hard, fixing the myriad of problems present in BG3, one trigger at a time -> https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/415 This fine mod even has it's first user suggestion, posted by some intellectual giant (or 4D chess level troll) in the comments...
  11. Kleptocratic debt serf

I grant you, such cosplay is a thoroughly terrifying & repugnant thought... Unfortunately for Soyer, he is a bit low-T when juxtaposed with Madcow. On a scale of incel to chad, Madcow is an off the chart sexual tyrannosaurus compared to Soyer.
  12. Kleptocratic debt serf

Nah, looks like an even more effeminate form of Angela Lansbury from Murder She Wrote.
  13. Kleptocratic debt serf

GameBanshee.com sold

This takes me back to the early aughts... I haven't visited the website in years, but I might rip gamebanshee with HTTrack for the walkthroughs, just in case it goes to shit under new ownership.
  14. Kleptocratic debt serf

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1086940/discussions/0/3720566578370537559/ So, what are the odds the release is pushed back again, anyone taking bets?
  15. Kleptocratic debt serf

Damn, some good shit -> @Halp to be fair, that dude looks like he gets in underwear hammer fights already. who knows what other diseases he has swimming around @Halp I love that the new spin is that covid gives you all the horrible adverse effects of the vaxx. And, they're eating it up. Oh my...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom