Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kirkpatrick

1. Kirkpatrick

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Nicer forum/thread titles font today.
  2. Kirkpatrick

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

There's no dual-classing in D&D 5, right? And you could multi-class anything into anything? So, barbarian-sorcerer in some weird instance? And you pick and choose which class you advance during level up, so fighter lv. 6/cleric lv. 2 possible?
  3. Kirkpatrick

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Seemingly fixed itself. I did have a browser with 20+ tabs loaded, some memory problems perhaps? Closed most of them, and then Brave itself, and Baldur's Gate works as before - just fine. Good thing I plan on buying 32 GB anyway. Though, tried new game, and that worked with browser and...
  4. Kirkpatrick

Is there any way for me to see what the crashes are about? Can only send stuff to Larian, but can't find them myself. Three different saves, crashing soon atter on all of them. :( Have to see how it handles new game still.
  5. Kirkpatrick

Was there some update released recently? I'm getting crashes to desktop just a bit after loading autosave...
  6. Kirkpatrick

If you had to choose ONE rpg to play before you die, what would it be?

Guess before the death bed, I'd probably enjoy some Might and Magic VI - Mandate of Heaven a lot.
  7. Kirkpatrick

Ahem, Juan_Carlo , whatcha think about the game?
  8. Kirkpatrick

What's your PC like? Would never call mine great (R1600+1660S+8GB), but the performance really is great (on Vulcan). I was very surprised by that.
  9. Kirkpatrick

Thought I'll have trouble running this up, but 1440p on ultra on Ryzen 1600 + 1660 Super + 8 GB ram works just fine, at around 50 fps. And it'll only get better? High five.
  10. Kirkpatrick

Your dwarf, and another one posted before in the thread (maybe again yours) look fucking awesome.
  11. Kirkpatrick

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Intellect_devourer
  12. Kirkpatrick

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Ignore the backstabbing, grab some more strength and go with dagger - main, axe - secondary, and just use skills. Great damage from such a rogue. No need for 5 in dual wield, no need for more than 3 in scoundrel. Tormented soul also gives both dex and str attributes when crafted onto weapons.
  13. Kirkpatrick

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

It's pretty fast. Installed the fastest options (32%/47% for player and 32%/55% for NPCs) and it feels just great playing, massive improvement. Installed also +50% movement for both player/NPCs as well. Thanks for this.
  14. Kirkpatrick

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Why is that shitty reddit so popular? Forum experience is so much superior to it. Is there a way to see only the questions that have been answered and the answers to those?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom