Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kimagure Majo Yousei

1. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Rename Brofist to...

:love: ... cuddle! Pwetty plis with a huuuuuuge cherry on top?
  2. Kimagure Majo Yousei

The Random Adventure Game News Thread

@ Curry Puzzle adventures have always been considered a sub genre of adventure games, so I don't see the problem. And long before they were about plots and stories, adventure games where about puzzles.
  3. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Argentina making games?

@ Lord Rockety You can't say wrong if your link says both are right. But, alright, it's model based. I had just forgotten that, my bad.
  4. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Argentina making games?

@ Country_Gravy There's no north american continent, dood.
  5. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Umineko + Chiru PS3 remake? This stuff's awesome.

@ Mrowakun I guess it depends on the reader, then. It has a lot of depth which is only implied or suggested, yet it never goes into exposition and lets you understand those elements by yourself, which I kind of liked because it meant the game was never pretentious. For example, all the...
  6. Kimagure Majo Yousei

@ Reject_666_6 That's because Shikoku no Sharnoth isn't really that much of an interactive story either: The story plays by itself, and you only have an input during the small dungeon mazes when Marie Clarissa Christie has to outrun the black fairies and the metacreatures while looking for the...
  7. Kimagure Majo Yousei

About the new Ignore functionalities.

@ MaroonSkein That would be an amusing twist.
  8. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Completed Let's Play Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator

I will be following this. I actually thought it was pretty decent, though I was even smallish and kind of more easily pleased back when I did download it, and as far as I remember I never had to grind. I actually got through it just using the characters I liked it, without using the others other...
  9. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Inactive Let's reach out to the truth in Persona 4! - Archive links on page 28

@ ChibiMaroon Yay, I know. :( I still hope they will add one someday. Half the point of the life sim and dating sim parts are kind of lost to me. Even when I generally love games that mix both that and role playing game, like the Harukanaru games, I find just too hard to relate and identify...
  10. Kimagure Majo Yousei

You did ask me for a single paragraph. Say, if you ask the kawaii little scorpion to not sting you and then you pick it up, and she stings you, whose fault it is? :P
  11. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Games about witches!

Depends on the particular case. Sanae, Yuyuko, and kerokero, for example, are quite girly. Marisa is more of a tomboy, and both Youmu and Ran are totally so. Kaguya, meanwhile, is utterly, completely girly. And who's the prettiest, the cutest, and the awesomest of them all? Why, Princess...
  12. Kimagure Majo Yousei

Games about witches!

Progressive gender roles and archetypes? Ewww, not my thingie. I'll still give you :love: huggies! though. :3 Also, having some girly elements doesn't make something girly. As in, like, truly girly, the very embodiment and corporization of all thingies girly. Which is what I was...
  13. Kimagure Majo Yousei

@ Vaarna Aarne I love the fighting game, myself. As some said it's kind of a light fighter and not a super competitive one, but it is both really pretty, it plays smoothly, and it has some pretty interesting mechanics like the world switching and different characters having particular...
  14. Kimagure Majo Yousei

@ RK47 Neither Umineko nor ChäoS;HEAd are dating sims, they are visual novels. Interactive stories, basicaly. Or, well, ChäoS;HEAd is interactive, barely so in the original PC form and quite a bit more in the Noah version. Umineko is just a story you read through while enjoying the best music...
  15. Kimagure Majo Yousei

@ Mworakun I'm honestly more worried about George and Jessica being playable characters in a game whose entire rooster is made of witches, demons, and thingies. Sure, they both have their moments and stuffies but, like, they fighting an actual battle against, say, Beatrice assisted by the...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom